• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Toyota Buggy on leaf springs

Working on it every evening doing all the small stuff just dont want to take pics of every little thing been doing light brackets, shocks, building front truss, waiting on my hydraulic steering stuff to come not gonn be able to use the box pittman arm hits the leaf spring taking my drive shafts to Steve Hudlow this morning for re tubing stuff like that Im gonna be off all next week hope to get just bout all of it finished up

ALLJ said:
Working on it every evening doing all the small stuff just dont want to take pics of every little thing been doing light brackets, shocks, building front truss, waiting on my hydraulic steering stuff to come not gonn be able to use the box pittman arm hits the leaf spring taking my drive shafts to Steve Hudlow this morning for re tubing stuff like that Im gonna be off all next week hope to get just bout all of it finished up

Can't wait for progress pics/this thing being done.

Re: Re: Re: Toyota Buggy on leaf springs

ALLJ said:
Console top and sides today set the seats back in to check be sure everything clears

I see no cup holders... where does your beer go?

midnight_f150 said:
Sweet looking buggy you are dong a great job on it.
Thank You I will get some more pics on soon doing all the small little things now don't want to take a pic of every little tab and weld we make

Here you go smurffy it going to powder coat shop I hope this week been doing a lot of welding and grinding that's why I have not posted any pics didn't want to bore everybody with every tab and bracket we put on I think everybody knows this is the part that takes the longest to do

[/img][/URL]
Headed to get powder coated should be ready first of next week

nice work.

did you smooth out the dash with bondo? If so I never knew you could powdercoat over it.

No I used Metal to Metal made by Evercoat the fillers we use on body repairs on cars wont stand the cure heat of the powder I did some research on it seems that a lot use it on motorcycle frames and such not a lot of buggys have dash's like this with the exception of maybe Adam Woodley and Brian Cole most are just bars I wanted something a little different