• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Toyota buggy part out

twizt3dfuc

HL2OG
80% finished and As much as I hate it, I don't have time to finish this and as of recently money is more important, so here it goes. This buggy is not finished(I repeat not finished) it needs to be wired up, finished painted, hydraulic hose for steering and fuel lines.
Will also need a steering wheel, I have a psc 9" column for it with disconnect but no wheel. Needs drive shafts cut to length, Kevin stretched it a bit.
Buggy was built from 80's Toyota pickup frame, up is tube. Has 20r(was told it smokes and needs rebuilt, but does run when Kevin stripped it down, w56 trans with 4.7 tcase, 35 cut boggers, has seats(name brand I have no idea), and will come with cam lock harnesses. 19 gallon fuel cell. Has cut out on dash for all in one electronic gauge cluster. It is built big enough for a child's seat in the rear.
$3000, located in Phil Campbell Al.
2563248890, call or text any day after 2pm until 4am (I work nights)
a2b7e2c098f1ed6124a4fa38c49bda88.jpg

0f4266b241f81caa629f3d057b65d0b8.jpg

Has skins that need to be mounted to chassis, in the pictures I have them taped so I could see what I was looking at.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Re: Smurfy built chassis

I built this to have a trail cruiser 4 seat buggy to ride while I built my new rig and Adam ended up getting it. All the motor needs is valve guide seals. Has a weber carb on it also. One of the strongest yota motors Ive drove. I had a 36'' corbeau bench in the rear. A good weekend worth of work and you would have a simple cheap rig. Also has rear yota leafs up front. thumb.gif

Re:

Bump this up, %80 done buggy.
Reasonable offers considered.

Stock axles? Looks like a deal to me? GLWS

Re:

They are stock as far as I know. Kevin(smurfy) knows the specifics better than I. Thank you sir

Parting this unit out..........
$500 for boggers/wheels.
$300 for rci fuel cell and artec mount. All new
$400 for a strong running 20r needs valve guide seal
$100 for weber carb
$100 for seats
$300 for orbital, ram and column
$500 for front/rear axles. Welded carriers
$100 for driveshafts
$1200 for chassis with skins
$300 for Yukon birfield eliminator axle shaft kit

Re:

I am turning this over to Kevin (smurfy) contact him cause the buggy will be at his house