• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Toyota doubler case brand differences

SJR

Im going to do the dual transfercase on the yota , looking at the different brands are they all good, is one better then the other? the why is that thanks Scott

I've has a M.C. a T.G. and a OTT. All worked just the same and never had any issue's with any of them.

i would recommend one with double bearings in the adapter such as marlins, or advanced adapters. they may be others with more than one bearing but thats all i can think of right now

i would recommend one with double bearings in the adapter such as marlins, or advanced adapters. they may be others with more than one bearing but thats all i can think of right now

I agree with that :awesomework:

I guess it would depend on how your gonna use your ****? probably be a good idea to get the double bearing unit if you were gonna daily drive it. only reason I'd get one tho.. currently have a T-G adapter for the price. I have had an advanced adapter kit, and heard of others used, and their all good. they are all doing the same thing just may have a different quality adapting gear and hardware, or use different bearings etc. all are good tho. time to slow down? :awesomework: