• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Toyota Exo Cage Complete

Re: Re: Toyota Exo Cage Complete

Looks good!
Some suggestions...
The front hood bar to fender bar, I had to tie in due to rubbing on trees and rocks...it deflects a bit.
A pillar, a quick plate gusset would tie it in nicely.
The C pillar to the rear rollbar would flow the x-cab tubes.

But I like it
583eeac08afb85684b38effc6e8fe4d2.jpg

I'd probably add what was stated above, but also do a spreader bar on the windshield. leave enough room for the hood to open and to be able to swap the glass out. what's the front look like?

Re:

The spreader could be installed with tube clamps/ flanges for removal, just make sure the wipers clear

Re:

Rokcrler said:
The spreader could be installed with tube clamps/ flanges for removal, just make sure the wipers clear

true. we just made mine permanent AND the wipers cleared ;D

good option though

Guys sorry it has taken so long to get back to all the comments.

Thanks for all the ideas (to make it better)....honestly I just got so lazy and tired I was ready to just finish it so I could start riding this spring....BUT...all the pieces you mentioned I am going to just bite the bullet and add them...should take to long to bend some supports...

I will get front pictures of it soon and post up.

About it being clean....ahh I spent a lot of time on it because I wanted the truck to last a long time. When I got it....it was in pretty crappy shape (straight body) but heading down hill fast. I plan to beat on it (but try to take care of her)...

Thanks again guys!