• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

toyota ff rear

uhohhotdog151

has anybody done a homemade full float disc conversion on a toyota? i was was lookin at fror's kit, and it looks like i could just make an adapter to bolt my spindels to the axle, then bolt my rotors and hubs and all that good stuff up. then id just have to buy some shafts or have some made. any info is appreciated.

I'd bet there are stock parts for that. I've seen older toyota p/u's coinverted to campers, that had a factory looking FF rear axle. Just a thought, never really examined one up close though.

im not sure if all of the toyota dually axles were FF but i no that some are, i have searched pirate and i have seen a couple home made FF rear, it doesn't seam like it would be very hard to make a bracket to bolt your spindles up to.

has anybody done a homemade full float disc conversion on a toyota? i was was lookin at fror's kit, and it looks like i could just make an adapter to bolt my spindels to the axle, then bolt my rotors and hubs and all that good stuff up. then id just have to buy some shafts or have some made. any info is appreciated.

yes this is possible, pm mark m. he bought it from me and he could show you or tell you all about it:D