• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Toyota Fuel Line

CarnationSensation

I need a toyota fuel line with a male and female end. Prefer hardline and need at least 6'.
Been to carquest in Duvall and Napa in North Bend and neith one even had the correct fittings.
Please if you have some hardline laying around with the connectors still on plese let me know. Or a place where i can get everyhtign to make a new line would be good too.

Thanks.

Thank you Nowires for the link. it looks like i will be going that route eventually.
Went to 3 more auto parts stores today and again not a single store had metric fittings. Ended up just grabbing some fuel injection rubber hose and some hose clamps. Hooked it all up and it seems to be fine. no leaks at all so untill i gather all the parts to switch over to SAE ill be running this line.

Toyotanut, i will be buying all new lines but thank you for the offer.

Thank you Nowires for the link. it looks like i will be going that route eventually.
Went to 3 more auto parts stores today and again not a single store had metric fittings. Ended up just grabbing some fuel injection rubber hose and some hose clamps. Hooked it all up and it seems to be fine. no leaks at all so untill i gather all the parts to switch over to SAE ill be running this line.

Toyotanut, i will be buying all new lines but thank you for the offer.

Ya keep am eye on them. It will slide off the fuel line faster than you think. I speek from personal knowledge