• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

toyota guards

im trying to bent the steel just slightly so that is hugs the body, and in not sure about the taillight, it would be nice to have it replace the trailight and use an l.e.d. but idk yet. Its a work in progress.

I'm making some that protect the pannel behind the door. Thats were my damage is from trees. I say bob it and you dont worry about the back pannel.

I'm making some that protect the pannel behind the door. Thats were my damage is from trees. I say bob it and you dont worry about the back pannel.

That's right:awesomework:and the boo-boo panel on the back is worthless if the trees get tight. Who cares what happens after you fit?

Guards

im trying to bent the steel just slightly so that is hugs the body, and in not sure about the taillight, it would be nice to have it replace the trailight and use an l.e.d. but idk yet. Its a work in progress.

So here are the questions that are not answered:

1st Gen 4runner or ? years will you be making.

Approximate prices and timeline.

:pics:

:corn::corn::corn:

I have thought about making some B-pillar protection out of 1/8" or so. As far as bedside protection, just do a bumper like marlin's and you've got the taillight pocket protected.

As far as bedside protection, just do a bumper like marlin's and you've got the taillight pocket protected.

Um no. Still easy to hit the lights. THey work well if you go thru all tight areas perfectly upright. Try going thru at an angle, in an off camber area.

Latest posts