• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Toyota guys

crash said:
chevvy springs SUCK A** I have redone a couple rigs and replaced them with waggy's with FAR better results....

As for the axles---full width axles on the street---Even with 4" BS wheels thats going to be hella waide and what a waiste to burn up on the street...

Why is it that chevy springs suck slim? Whats the reason.

Brian H said:
Why is it that chevy springs suck slim? Whats the reason.

Too stiff of a spring rate compared to the waggy's---thick leafs are not where its at unless its on a 4 runer with wieght over them... And even then they only work because of the weight...

crash said:
Too stiff of a spring rate compared to the waggy's---thick leafs are not where its at unless its on a 4 runer with wieght over them... And even then they only work because of the weight...

Ok so the will be fine on my runner then.

I used 2003 D max springs took out over load and first spring they worked really well on my Yota. They rode nice and flexed good

chebbies are also to dam long and the overhang sucks:redneck: . They make hella good rock hangers when U drop off rocks :flipoff: .

no excuses said:
chebbies are also to dam long and the overhang sucks:redneck: . They make hella good rock hangers when U drop off rocks :flipoff: .

That sums it up well..at both the front and the back. However they do inspire a bit of confidence with the double shackles..I ran em for 2.5 years and prefer the d-shackle with em. For 1 season i ran a long shackle and it sucked.

i planned on running the diffs full width and 4" BS rims like Mike mentioned. i ran that exact setup on the last toy and it wasnt really wide. id like a set of waggys personally

I'm runnin 4" marlins and it rides great. flex is alright to. If you go to the marlin page click on springs the black truck in the pics is mine. Dont tell any one but I've got a spare set.