• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Toyota high steer kits

I've got marlins been on my rig for years with no issues.
Sky has a good setup also. I know bill had it on his rig for a long time with no problems.

Bill has TG six shooters and has had to return them once already and now his new one's have the holes for the tie rods egging out again.

SHiat Mike you know that Marlin makes kick ass shiat, Skys and All Pro are supposed to be great also. Trail Gear is well trail grear and I dont have to tell you about that :looser:,

what are yuh a NEWB.

SEARCH YAH FAWKING NEWB THIS HAS BEEN COVERED A HUNDRED TIMES :fawkdancesmiley: :kissmybutt:

SHiat Mike you know that Marlin makes kick ass shiat, Skys and All Pro are supposed to be great also. Trail Gear is well trail grear and I dont have to tell you about that :looser:,

what are yuh a NEWB.

SEARCH YAH FAWKING NEWB THIS HAS BEEN COVERED A HUNDRED TIMES :fawkdancesmiley: :kissmybutt:

Somebody want to be kicked to the curb :awesomework:

I don't have time to search and I know high steer arms but I was refering to the whole kit.

I know trail gear has the kit for like $299 but that seems pretty cheap and I prefer to stay away from them guys...

Sky's arms are billet and the shortest out there so you don't have to mess with the steering box. Get his kit, even includes a special rod end thingy for the stock pitman.

And I hate to say bad about Marlin...but their customer service has really been sucking lately. Sure you can order over the web but if there is a problem it could take awhile to get resolved.

I got my pitman arm from Sky and had it next day even with a custom taper. Perfect example of a great local (somewhat) business and the thing is some serious beef

i talked to marlin to day to change my order on my dual case adpter from the standard mc07 to the one that is rotated, monday the guy said they have everything in stock and today they told me 4-6 weeks, nice huh. sorry alittle off the subject, I just order the trail gear six shooter with arms on monday, so you tell me I made a bad choice?????:booo:

I am running trail gears kit with hydro assist. The tyrod ends are gone after 3trail runs and a 1000 miles of street driving. All of them.
Yes i know their sh!t has a lifetime warenty. I'm one of the few that has broken an arp stud from front range, but the arms held up. I also run a sky 3/4 less drop arm due to the 2 inch lift I run.

I too have TG high steer kit and have been wheeling several times with it and am very pleased so far.:awesomework: