• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Toyota hub studs.

Brian H

Do arp studs really help? When i got my sami back it had a bad wheel bearing hub on it........I replaced it friday . Today i put the driveline disco on the sami and it took a few front burns and it launched the locking hub off again and messed up the wheel bearing hub again.I thinking of going with bobby longs drive flanges with the 6 dowel pins. I hope this solves the problem.

Ive heard doing flanges puts the r/p at risk. toy axles are burl but i wouldnt call them a front diggable axle.

Brian take that 60 out of the runner and put it in the sami, DONE DEAL, NO BOOM, DIGGS ON PAVEMENT, END OF STORY. Plus all the cool kids run them.:D

Brian take that 60 out of the runner and put it in the sami, DONE DEAL, NO BOOM, DIGGS ON PAVEMENT, END OF STORY. Plus all the cool kids run them.:D

Thr stuff under the runner will stay under the runner. That is a two year project and i am determined to finish it.

ARPS help, mine haven't come flying off since I put them in 2 years ago.

I would have to agree, I would be very cautious of where I used front dig on a rig with toy axles.

Ive heard doing flanges puts the r/p at risk. toy axles are burl but i wouldnt call them a front diggable axle.

Your kidding me I've got video of me doing front burns on the pavement with 44" Tsls and did many with the 39"Krawlers Reds in my old buggy

O ya back on topic I drilled mine out to 12mm studs never had any problems they never broke and I even left them loose for a few months cause I was to lazy to pull the wheels to tighten them

I ran Bobby's 6 pin drive flanges and did a lot of front burns with 37 pit bulls and never had any problems with them. I also had 6 dowels also and check them often..