• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Toyota parts/22re,transmission,axles,fuel cell,etc.

I will check tomorrow on the shipping of the dash pad and it is in good shape(no cracks) it is missing a vent or two though.
I have several good factory manifolds. Should have a couple from 85 22re and I think I have 1 from a 94 22 re I would take $30 for anyone of them!

still interested in dash... and maybe a set of front leaf springs.. Let me know a price on these shipped.. thanks

85 toyota 4-runner tail gate. Good glass window motor works fine. Couple of dents but very workable. $125
ja3yqygu.jpg
y8amu9u9.jpg

okay never mine the dash.. what brand r the front springs? interested if they r not rough country.. thanks.. :spin:

Not real sure what brand they are. I bought a guys part collection out a few years ago and he had 4 of these in all of his stuff. The part no. On the one I just checked was 48110 R79L3. I tried to google that no. And didn't come up with anything other than the 48110 will lead you to a toyota front spring. I will try and get ahold of him and see if he remembers what brand they are.

Re: Toyota parts/22re,transmission,axles,fuel cell,etc.(PRICE'S REDUCED)

Do u have Toyota driveshafts?

Sorry but I do not have any that I want to sell at this point.

I need a set of yota axles

Sold my last front toy axle. Still have 1 79-85 rear $50.00

Do you still have the power steering set up if so does the bracket have the tensioner on it thanks