• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

toyota prices

Chevyjoe

got flamed like a mother fawker on pirate for askin but after searchin around im still not findin what im lookin for. wonderin what toyota 4speed trannys and geardriven 21 spline tcases are goin for? also, what about non-turbo 5 speed trannys? (not sure which model, came out of an 86 pickup) thanks

Last one I bought was $250 and that's what I see most 5 speeds go for with case. Only lasted two months but that's generally what I see them go for.

thanks and ya those yota guys on pirate sure arent as warming as the chevy guys :booo: :haha: are the toyota 4speed trannys even worth anything?

are the toyota 4speed trannys even worth anything?

if it works good (tranny) and you can find someone that NEEDS one and isnt interested in upgrading then you could get 100-200. But your going to store it along time and list it over and over and over on CL before it sells.

The top shift will sell quickly for 100, slowley for 150.

Happy trails:beer:

i dont need the trannys so im think bout sellin them for $70 a piece and the tcase for $120. not sure when the buddy will be given me the 5 speed so well see on that. im pumped to finally be bringing home a yota this weekend :D oh and brad thanks for the hookup with ken at deltacam (no homo). great service and got some free **** too which is always good :redneck:

if it works good (tranny) and you can find someone that NEEDS one and isnt interested in upgrading then you could get 100-200. But your going to store it along time and list it over and over and over on CL before it sells.

The top shift will sell quickly for 100, slowley for 150.

Happy trails:beer:

What's the deal with forward shift. Cut the shift rods weld key on folk, tada topshift. Still an R1f t-case.

you would take the cover plate off the t/c and put a t/c shifter plate on there there all the same except for the shift rods