• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Trade deal done. Thx HL!

stano

Some of you sharper crayons in the tool shed may remember I had this same Jeep up for sale last year about this time. I didn't want to dig up the old thread, but I may post a link to it at some point.

While the rig is mostly the same, the reason for selling is completely different. Last year I was frustrated due to lack of time to use it, I made time to use it then, but now my wife and I are in the midst of adopting a sibling group and starting our family. We are pretty sure its going to be at least 3 kids, so there won't be any need of having a 2 seater around or even modifying it for more seats. So, that's the history of how I have ended up back here 1 year later. Some may not give 2 rips about the back story, but when I'm buying, I usually ask why they are selling, I figured somebody else may want to know.

Details: 2003 Jeep TJ w/ title(rebuilt). 5.3l Custom tuned by JP here locally. Built T400 w/ cooler. Winters shifter w/ gate removed. Atlas 3.8:1. Factory frame with both ends raised fish plated and narrowed. All body mounts removed and tub is lowered and welded to frame. Flat full belly/engine skid plate with 1/2" uhmw skin. Boat sided and skinned with 1/2" uhmw. Dove tailed and skinned with .125 alum panels. Floor was raised 4" to make room for up travel. All interior is Hercu-lined. SS headers 2 into 1 w/ 3" magna flow muffler.

Front axle: HP 60 (78-79 Ford KP) All new wheel bearings and seals. Detroit locker. 4:88's 35 spl shafts. GM 1 ton disc brakes. Fresh set of HD plated knuckles. 6 on 5.5 bolt pattern. Brand new set of RCV drive flanges and covers.

Rear axle: HP 60 Dynatrac. New ring and pinion. Detroit locker. 4:88's 35 spl shafts. Fully trussed. GM 1 ton disc brakes. 6 on 5.5 bolt pattern.

Drive lines: front is 2 piece with a WOD carrier bearing. Rear is CV 1350 with a fresh re-tube.

Suspension: 2.0 air bumps in front, rubber in rear but mount in a bump can and could have air bump installed easily. Fox 2.0 CO's-Tuned by Alltech motorsports. PAC springs. Currie anti rock bar. 4 link rear and 3 link with panhard in front. All lower links are 1 3/4" x 9/16" wall high strength memory drill steel tapped for 1.25" heims. All upper links are DOM.

Cage is 1 3/4" x .120 DOM tied to the frame in 6 places. .125 Aluminum roof skin. Seats and harness' tied to cage. Corbeau Seats, 3" Crow harness'. Water proof seat covers to.

Full PSC steering system. Finned cooler.

Novak radiator w/ shrould and elec fan. SS over flow.

Allied beadlocks. 40" Maxxis Creepy Crawlers-75% tread left.

Poison Spyder hood louvers. Hella headlights. LED tailights. LED pod Rock lights. Steering column from GM, used EZ wiring harness and have the remainder if you wanted to install blinker wiring.

RCI fuel cell with Alltech baffle mounted in a custom rock solid fab bracket. Exterior mounted electric pump.

Warn 9000# winch with rope. All Heims are Ruff Stuff. Comes with tool box, cooler, CO2 tank and rack to hold it all.

I'm in NW Arkansas 72761. Call or text, leave message if no answer as I cannot always answer. 479 790 79sixseven.

Here is the build thread : http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/jeep-hardcore-tech/1767745-what-about-bob.html
I did loose lots of pics in the Photobucket debacle of 2017.......but you can get the idea and I may still have some on my camera if somebody was really interested.

I have LOTS of extras that are going with it also. I'll keep adding to the pile as I come across stuff but here is a list of what I have right now.
Spare orb valve, header wrap, Shifter cable, Spare plated knuckles, misc spindles, front driveline, brand new wheel, tire that needs a tube for a good spare, many Spicer joints, 2 extra fuel pumps-1 new, 1 used, PSC pump-needs seal, drive flanges, remaining wiring kit, N.I.B. Mojave heater kit, misc small LS spare stuff, PRP bag, PRP seat covers, Brand new-double welded RCI fuel cel.

As of this minute, I'm waiting on the bolt supply to open on Tuesday so I can get the right bolts to put the diff cover back on and button up this phase. It will be ready to go asap, but I had time now to put the thread up and probably wouldn't have later on in the week. I will keep tinkering/detailing and touching up paint this week.

Re: 03 TJ LS 60's Flux Capacitor FS or trade

bb94254f0f1a0648cf7844dfd25bcc04.jpg
ae74d001a1d8e97aa2f4ab9b336cc49c.jpg
705188aba74cfe4145afb64d4162ab61.png
4f14e49c01d3c78efa9dfbb89d3a67ae.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bump. I have 1 potential trade offer and 1 cash offer that's not quite close enough.

4c0d7d542a6a233ea5cd50145992a359.jpg

sledneck said:
thumb.gif luv this rig. Free bump

Thx!

Trade pending.

Trade done, Jeep is gone. Thx Hardline!