• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Trail gear parts?

ICEHAWK

What do you all think of trail gear? I was looking online and they are the cheapst on parts and hy steer. But are the good and safe parts? Im looking to do hy steer, gears,locker,trail armor from them. Does anyone have bad stuff from them?

Thank you for your time :redneck: :redneck:

What do you all think of trail gear? I was looking online and they are the cheapst on parts and hy steer. But are the good and safe parts? Im looking to do hy steer, gears,locker,trail armor from them. Does anyone have bad stuff from them?

Thank you for your time :redneck: :redneck:

good i think:awesomework:

I deal with them quite a bit, I only have good things to say too!

They are really good with customer service, and correcting any problems that arise. :D :D That's why they deserve my money...

Always buy your 30 spline from the main man Bobby. Anything they sell that bobby also sells please buy from him to support the local man.

Always buy your 30 spline from the main man Bobby. Anything they sell that bobby also sells please buy from him to support the local man.

I'm all for supporting the local guy, but buying bobby's birfs one way or the other he is still getting our support...

Thank for the info

I will buy from them.

Bobby will all ways have my support. I will not get the some part someone, that I can get from him:redneck:

:beatdeadhorse:

Trail gear has decent stuff. Depends on the parts. Nothing to complain about so far. All Pro has declined a little, I think, for quality. I think Marlin has the "best" stuff, but have heard a few rumblings lately about timely orders and service....

I just ordred my first batch of stuff from them a while ago. Customer service was great, they didnt send some little stuff I ordred so I called them and they sent me the parts ASAP, no dificultys, definatly happy with customer service. Now for the parts. You can tell there cheaply made. Remember, you get what you pay for. One of the holes in the 6 stud hi-steer arms was tapered wrong, I had to ream it out to the propper size. They were out of 4 stud arms and sent me the 6 stud instead but didnt inform me that the backers for the brakes hit on the larger arms, no big deal realy but kina iritating when I was puting the axle back togeather.

But I've had bad experinces with all-poo and marlin too so meh, go for it.

I have ordered most of my parts from Trail Gear, but I have also ordered from Marlin Crawler and most recently, from All Pro. I have to say that Trail Gear had the best service of the three, followed by Marlin Crawler and finally All Pro. I only bought my springs from All Pro because they were on sale. (But they killed me on the shipping.) Should have gotten my springs from T-G.

I order stuff from them everyweek. It almost always shows up in three days. Pretty good stuff and alot of people are happy with the parts.:beer:

I just ordred my first batch of stuff from them a while ago. Customer service was great, they didnt send some little stuff I ordred so I called them and they sent me the parts ASAP, no dificultys, definatly happy with customer service. Now for the parts. You can tell there cheaply made. Remember, you get what you pay for. One of the holes in the 6 stud hi-steer arms was tapered wrong, I had to ream it out to the propper size. They were out of 4 stud arms and sent me the 6 stud instead but didnt inform me that the backers for the brakes hit on the larger arms, no big deal realy but kina iritating when I was puting the axle back togeather.

But I've had bad experinces with all-poo and marlin too so meh, go for it.

I had the same problem with one of my All-Pro High-steer arms... Hole was reamed VERY wrong. Will work in a pinch, though :;

I have ordered most of my parts from Trail Gear, but I have also ordered from Marlin Crawler and most recently, from All Pro. I have to say that Trail Gear had the best service of the three, followed by Marlin Crawler and finally All Pro. I only bought my springs from All Pro because they were on sale. (But they killed me on the shipping.) Should have gotten my springs from T-G.

i too just ordered my front springs from all pro because of sale. how much was the shipping? i went back and forth between all pro and tg for my springs. i have ordered a bunch of stuff from tg allways speedy and good quality no complaints, except their diff armor fit like **** but i just filled it with weld:awesomework:

Well they charged me $140 for shipping. If I had gotten them from Trail gear I would have had free shipping and still had $40 extra dollars in my pocket.

Latest posts