• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Trail-gear pump question?

People dog on Part stores etc.. But in reality they have the best customer service when it comes to parts with lifetime warranties. Instead of buying a fancy named PS pump find out what rig it is designed for and buy a lifetime warranty one. Probably 1/2 the price minus the TG sticker. :cool:

If it leaks you just go in and get a new one usually right away or within a day.

BCA/NATIONAL Part # 7013S Oil Seal / Nitrile / Shaft Size=0.75" Housing Bore=1.311" Outer Diameter=1.315" Width=0.312"

Wow--thats pretty sad--they can't give you any info on a product they sell :rolleyes: :looser:
Thanks james--time to stir the pot of **** up over on POR :redneck:
Hmm, well I just got a driveline kit from Marlin that didnt come with a zerk fitting, but when I called, they had no idea what size it was and didnt do anything about it not coming with one. I also ordered a rear bumper from them in the same order. When I got it yesterday, they didnt even weld all the joints, I had to finish it myself. They wouldnt do anything about that either. Gonna stir the pot about that for me too since they dont know anything about their products, and have no quality control? :rolleyes:

~T.J.

PS - This is a true story. Also after a week of them telling me everything was "in stock and ready to ship" I got it all WAY later after they canceled tracking numbers and everything else.

Last edited: