Kat Woman, Wheelin superhero!
20th Annual Trail Jamboree
July 8 -12, 2009

Registration begins February 16, 2009
Contact 425.432.0587 or www.pnw4wda.org/trailjam
for information.

Brought to you by
Chrysler Jeep Dodge Bellevue

Sponsorship opportunities available. Please contact us.

Did another day get added to the event?:awesomework: I always thought it was a thur-sun thing, 8th thru 12th would make it wed-sun???:corn:

Did another day get added to the event?:awesomework: I always thought it was a thur-sun thing, 8th thru 12th would make it wed-sun???:corn:

Opens on wed.for registration. Trails and meals(dinner) on thur / fri/ sat with a pancake breakfast on sun.

what do i have to do to rejester

Go to the link in wildmans thread and read the instructions. Be sure to read the rules on vehicle restrictions before registering. Registration will open in Feb and it filled in something like 12 hours last year :cheer:

Is there a vehicle width restriction? I didn't see it in the event rules.

edit: under the trail description: Requirements: Jeep-type vehicles with maximum wheelbase of 94 inches, maximum 74 inch track width, street legal, full roll cage, aggressive tires, front & rear lockers, CB and winch. Due to the distance of the trailhead, approx. 40 miles, all vehicles must be able to do highway speed. NO EXCEPTIONS! Expect a long day.

Last edited:

edit: under the trail description: Requirements: Jeep-type vehicles with maximum wheelbase of 94 inches, maximum 74 inch track width, street legal, full roll cage, aggressive tires, front & rear lockers, CB and winch. Due to the distance of the trailhead, approx. 40 miles, all vehicles must be able to do highway speed. NO EXCEPTIONS! Expect a long day.

It shows up on here http://www.pnw4wda.org/trailjam/trail_descriptions.htm and remember that all rigs need to be street legal:awesomework:

Trail Jam

...well at least it's named appropriately :haha:
I see your wish for a name change was granted!!!:haha:
Dont start and play nice :whip:

I hate to say it, but he's got a point...remember the skeeters on R Saddle Jim??? Couldn't have been a worse time to break!!!:booo: (Musta used 1/2 a bottle of spray during that little incident...)

I see your wish for a name change was granted!!!:haha:

I hate to say it, but he's got a point...remember the skeeters on R Saddle Jim??? Couldn't have been a worse time to break!!!:booo: (Musta used 1/2 a bottle of spray during that little incident...)

Yea hindsite being what it is I should have moved the group to higher ground but then look at how many rigs donated to the cause. My point to brad was simple There wont be any bashing allowed:awesomework:

Yea hindsite being what it is I should have moved the group to higher ground but then look at how many rigs donated to the cause. My point to brad was simple There wont be any bashing allowed:awesomework:

No worries Jim...---it was a rather rapid trail repair, once the axle was removed.

You were suppose to spray it on Kevin not drink it.... goes farther that way:rolleyes: :fawkdancesmiley:

Wheelin's much more exciting under the influence of bug spray!!!!:redneck: Not to mention the effects are much longer lasting!!!:fawkdancesmiley: :haha:

Is that for every trail? Nope I don't think it is. Why try and make it out to be something it isn't? And the permit for this event is going back in front of the FS this year. So who knows what the new requirements will be.

The TRAIL YOUR QUOTING the restrictions for is Rimrock. And for most of the trails I have been on it the Rimrock area I wouldn't want to run with someone who is much bigger than a Jeep type vehicle. So get over it!!

The Jamboree committee is considering adding a new feature to the registration this year.:awesomework:

Trail assignment made as part of registration. You would chose your run for each day. Have not worked out all the muddled stuff yet, however this is something I have brought up for a couple of years.

Not saying it's going to happen for sure yet but thought I could get some feedback from anyone caring to discuss this.:hi:

The Jamboree committee is considering adding a new feature to the registration this year.:awesomework:

Trail assignment made as part of registration. You would chose your run for each day. Have not worked out all the muddled stuff yet, however this is something I have brought up for a couple of years.

Not saying it's going to happen for sure yet but thought I could get some feedback from anyone caring to discuss this.:hi:
I have been to 2 Trail Jamboree's in my old CJ7 (the new rig is too wide/too long)...pre reg for the runs would be nice for those that know what they want to run. I always wanted to hit the funny/moon rocks run, but it seemed to fill up quickly on the limited days it was offered.