• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Trail Jambo 07

Well the new 07 Jeep is 95.4", I guess that kills it for the new Jeep.

Overall width is 82.8", now the tire measurement may be slightly smaller, but will still be wider then the 76", so a brand new Rubicon can't join.

4xjunkie said:
Well the new 07 Jeep is 95.4", I guess that kills it for the new Jeep.

Overall width is 82.8", now the tire measurement may be slightly smaller, but will still be wider then the 76", so a brand new Rubicon can't join.

Now thats funny. So new folks who are new in the sport with that "stock" rig can't go....

Yep the new "JK" is to big. The engineer's should of consulted us prior to the design of the rig. Instead they only interviewed members of Region 1 prior to the start of the advertising campaign.

Anyway there are still 3 listed trails the "new jeep" can run. We have an organization meeting coming up and expect to address this before registration opens.

We have been there the last two years, Last year we were a host and hope to be again. It was to bad we were late on saturday night some crazy fools had a wedding, I was hoping to be back for it but there was a brake down and we got back a little late. We have had fun at both of them and its on the calender for this year.

superglock said:
We have been there the last two years, Last year we were a host and hope to be again. It was to bad we were late on saturday night some crazy fools had a wedding, I was hoping to be back for it but there was a brake down and we got back a little late. We have had fun at both of them and its on the calender for this year.

what club are you with? that wedding was toearly we missed it as well:booo:

superglock said:
It was to bad we were late on saturday night some crazy fools had a wedding,

I represent that remark. Always been a "Fool" for Women, Jeeps, and the Jamboree.

I was a host at the last two also. I hope to be a host again this year.

I was at the wedding and we lost another good woman to a goofy lookin guy.:D

Binder said:
Still doesn't explain why the wheelbase restrictions.

I don't understand it either. I seems to discriminate against the small pickups, cherrokes, black cj/buggy thingies that now have a 108" wb.:rolleyes:

JPFREAK said:
I don't understand it either. I seems to discriminate against the small pickups, cherrokes, black cj/buggy thingies that now have a 108" wb.:rolleyes:

Since this thread is highly aimed at you Kevin, is the w/e's of June 29-July 1 and July 6-8 gonna work for you?

JPFREAK said:

You're just saying that because you've stretched your wheelbase and now you're too long also. :haha: Don't worry Kev, I've got a friend that will be doing TECH at the Jamboree, I'm sure they'll let you in.

TreeClimber said:
Karl
You can run all the trails in Washington at your leisure.
Tony

Yeah, the divide ride kicks ass too.

If I have the money, I'll go to both.

I guess we can discuss it all at Winter Convention.

KarlVP said:
Yeah, the divide ride kicks ass too.

If I have the money, I'll go to both.

I guess we can discuss it all at Winter Convention.

Like Tony said...you can do SS/Naches whenever?? Montana would be the trip of choice......Gosh :looser: