• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Trail Jamboree

I have had a lot of fun being a host with my club for a few years I may end up a participant this year. And yes last year registration went very fast.

I think it is about $120 for the first 2 people and then extra for others.
It is a blast-I have been going now for 3 years and went a few time before that too. It is a good way to meet nw friends and learn some new trails too.

Been there twice. Had a fun. Would like to go again this year, but would hate to signup and not finished my rig in time.

Becareful on the trail ratings, they are highly overrated, I think they are based on a stock jeep or something.

My wife says I tried to kill her 3 times in 06 when we went, I think it was only once ( if I didn't push the clutch in and release the brake we were going over).

If you go make sure you plan on it being very dusty. :awesomework:

How is your jeep setup?

2" BB, 31x10.5 15 Installing discos, winch, tow hooks next week.

otherwise stock 4 banger/5spd

sounds like you will be fine. The jamboree is not just about hard core wheeling but about having a good time and learning some skills and where the trails are. Also about proper trail use and how to keep the trails we have. I have been hosting there for many years and always have a great time meeting the new people. Trails vary from mild to somewhat serious and we dont take people on trails their not ready for or there vehicle either. theres a bunch of pics on the website under events. www.pnw4wda.org be sure to register eary on the 11th it filled in 2 days last year

Last edited:
Big booty Judy

I used to go and had fun till they started forbidding us to go up to funny rocks on Sat. the DNR and Sheriff said they didn't have issues with it,just the org that had the issues,either way,my rig is to wide to meet width restrictions now,even though I can navigate all the trails on the roster with ease, oh well,whoever goes, have fun!! and no need to reply to this in defense,just stating the facts!!

I used to go and had fun till they started forbidding us to go up to funny rocks on Sat. the DNR and Sheriff said they didn't have issues with it,just the org that had the issues,either way,my rig is to wide to meet width restrictions now,even though I can navigate all the trails on the roster with ease, oh well,whoever goes, have fun!! and no need to reply to this in defense,just stating the facts!!

except your facts are wrong on a couple of counts. First its the USFS not the DNR (no biggie) second it is a big issue with the USFS as we are operating under a travel plan with them that is all laid out and decided before the event even starts. Its a big deal with them as to how many vehicles we have on the trails on each day. Their rules and we have to follow them or risk loosing the ability to have the event there and that goes for the width rule as well. These are the facts

The width restriction is the maximum width You should be able to go through two posts with just touching them barely, not compressing the sidewall, etc. So if you're close, air up first.