• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Trail work party

i suspect it will only be there for a couple weekends then the rocks are getting used in the new trail... or some of them...

well thanks to Judd, Charlie, Jeff, Ben and myself we have all the loggs moved for the connector trail and we have a lot of the logs winched to the side of the trail but i suspect we are only half way completed with dragging logs around. the new trail section is a lot of fun mobbing around there are a couple corners you need to even do a couple backups to get through (or have front burn)

I broke an axle playing on the temp rock pile after trying to roll off of it...:haha:

Last edited:
well thanks to Jeb, Charlie, Jeff, Ben and myself we have all the loggs moved for the connector trail and we have a lot of the logs winched to the side of the trail but i suspect we are only half way completed with dragging logs around. the new trail section is a lot of fun mobbing around there are a couple corners you need to even do a couple backups to get through (or have front burn)

I broke an axle playing on the temp rock pile after trying to roll off of it...:haha:

Who is this jeb character
Judd

All the rock piles are good!! New,old,temp, whatever..... fun time for sure! Made it into Seattle....got my rim and almost done building it...stopped to eat Thai food....yum:beer:

We will be back at it again tomorrow everyone is welcome we need more hours for the new grant!!!:awesomework:

Scott...why was your truck and trailer at Schwabbies? Saw it on our back through Monroe....didn't see you so we kept going.