• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Trail work party

nowires

10:00 am
The new trail needs a lot of logs pulled in for the construction of the trail. David asked me if the volunteers would be interested in pulling in the logs and stationing them in the areas of use. This is the chance to run the trail in the dirt. There is a lot of logs that need to be stationed along the trail so all the help would be appreciated.
Come prepared with your PPE and supplies for the day. The logs should be cut already to length and so we will need winches and tow straps.

Wow I just got back from a meeting with David going over the plan for Saturday. All I can say is wow, major improvement on trail layout. Wait till you see this trail, tons of good corners and a lot tighter

Wow I just got back from a meeting with David going over the plan for Saturday. All I can say is wow, major improvement on trail layout. Wait till you see this trail, tons of good corners and a lot tighter

This is intriguing. If im not working I will try to head up and help :awesomework:

I am going to try and take the day off and make the work party

It looks like we are going to work Sunday to get it all done. So those of you that can make it on Sunday we will be finishing up moving the logs :awesomework:

Is there camping? I would love to come help but traveling 2 hours one way with the family doesn't sound like fun unless we can stay the night.

Is there camping? I would love to come help but traveling 2 hours one way with the family doesn't sound like fun unless we can stay the night.

you can camp on my back yard 5 acres to camp on :awesomework: 15 minutes or so from Reiter.

can wheel around my trails as well nothing to challenging.

Boxboy I have a large RV and will be pulling my trailer. Is your driveway easy to get into? Can I drive my rig to where the work party will be without being harassed by the police?

yes I have a large drive way. does your rig have at least a license plate? if so you should be fine driving to Reiter from my house.

Yes its a full bodied runner. The tires just stick out a little and it doesn't have mud flaps or and a taillight is broken.

Just got back from Reiter build a new (temp) rock buggyish boulder course :fawkdancesmiley:

Last edited: