• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Trailer Rehash!

smbroady82 said:
Beautiful !

I may have missed it, but how much floor space is in the LQ before the neck?

I wanna say it's 9 feet? I forget for sure. I haven't even seen it in real life yet.

Marc72 said:
I wanna say it's 9 feet? I forget for sure. I haven't even seen it in real life yet.

10-4 , I may have to find me an enclosed. I like the idea of buying one and rocking it for a while and then saving up to make the mods like you just had done as opposed to spending 30-40-50k + on one up front.

Beautiful!!!!! I have to ask, you said before $6,800 there's no way they done that for that amount right??? You don't have to say but if they done it for that it's the deal of the century!!!!! Looks great!!!!

$6800 is their base price for an interior... I think we have about 11K in the living quarters... The garage, and exterior stuff is on top of that... My wallet isn't gonna recover from this for awhile! :'(

Looks awesome!!!! I'd like to have the living qtrs done without the fancy blue lights, marble backsplash and only one sink.

xjcrawler said:
Looks awesome!!!! I'd like to have the living qtrs done without the fancy blue lights, marble backsplash and only one sink.
:drinkers: Yeah! Me too! She's a hell of a salesman!

xjcrawler said:
Did you inquire about additional sleeping, like a dinette that makes into a bed?

We didn't.. Mostly because of space. They did make us a table that sits in that corner of the benches. I do believe that they have done the dinette conversion though. They've even done bunk beds. We were confined to 9' of LQ because we HAD to keep the 25' in the back. Toilet, shower, and fridge were priority for us. We can always set up cots in the back if need be... We lost most of our peeps when we moved down here, so for now, it's a non-issue. ::)

Marc72 said:
We didn't.. Mostly because of space. They did make us a table that sits in that corner of the benches. I do believe that they have done the dinette conversion though. They've even done bunk beds. We were confined to 9' of LQ because we HAD to keep the 25' in the back. Toilet, shower, and fridge were priority for us. We can always set up cots in the back if need be... We lost most of our peeps when we moved down here, so for now, it's a non-issue. ::)

Well it is all very cool and thanks for the info, very jealous here on the complete setup!!!! drool drool

Wow... That sucks one for sure! I do hate me some photobucket. I'll see if I can figure out how to turn them back on. Probably money! What's everyone else use for picture hosting?

I haven't picked it up yet. I've been out of town for work. Maybe next weekend. They had a few little things to do anyway.

Latest posts