• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Trailer Rehash!

Trailer looks awesome.

Be careful with those plastic light up handles they break if you put too much ummff on them.

smbroady82 said:
This is in my top 3 favorite build threads right now. :****:

Thanks man! Unfortunately, I'm just writing the checks on this one... So, it's kinda like I'm watching too! I just figured that I'd post because there aren't a lot of companies that do this. And, I know there's a lot of us that want this service. They offer pretty much anything you could want. Simple to crazy. It's a husband and wife shop. They're awesome to deal with!

drool

Wow that is impressive! How much longer until it's done and any idea how much weight all the fancy fixins are adding to the trailer?

Based on what I know they have left to do, I'd guess about 2-3 weeks. I think they'll have the living quarters buttoned up next week. They normally allow 2 weeks, but I have a bunch of extras. Originally when we talked about weight, they said they usually add about 1200lbs. I'm using 1500 as the magic number. I know what the trailer was before all this, so I plan on taking it to get weighed with the new stuff, then with the buggy, RZR, and crap. It'll be interesting to see where it lands...

Re:

I will reread. What is the total weight goal, fully loaded for a 4.3-7.2 day wheeling trip?

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Re:

And I guarantee you have just opened a bunch of people's eyes to a completely badass company/family that deserves all the accolades they can get. This is freaking awesomeness.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

As for weight, I come up with this...

Trailer Empty = 6,000lbs
Added LQ Weight = 1,500lbs
Buggy = 4,700
RZR = 1,500lbs
Stuff = 1,500lbs

Total = 15,200lbs

I think that's pretty close. From my reearch, it looks like a lot of toy haulers come in around 16k loaded up.

I can't praise them enough... It's nice to finally deal with people that take a lot of pride in their work. Any time that I call or email with questions (including weekends), they get right back to me. They even let me store the trailer there for 4 months before they even touched it.

As for investment, I'm all in around 28Kish. That includes the cost of the trailer. In the end, everything on it is brand new. The cheapest new I found was around 40K. And that certainly wasn't as fancy as this one. Hopefully this thread will open up a new market for them. Not that I think they're hurting for business. They have folks from Alaska, California, and Idaho bringing them trailers... It's crazy!

fabricator1 said:
This thing done yet? I'd love to see some finished pics

Yeah! Me too! :rolf: They were supposed to be sending me a bunch of pics yesterday. I believe it's close. They're working on the garage area now and a couple lil things up front... As soon as I have 'em, I'll get 'em posted!