• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Trailer

J.A.B

Looking for a 18 or 20 foot equipment trailer with 7,000lb axles

Was kind of looking for a used one. You can damn near buy a new goose neck for what a new bumper pull with two 7,000 axles runs. especially one with the fenders made out of plate instead of sheet metal.

Just to let you know I bought one a Lawrimore with 5,000 pound axles with brakes on both axles and has plate drive over fenders. I got a great deal on mine cause it set on the lot for a year. I asked what it would take to build one just like it and they told me $2,800.00. From what I had priced at other trailer places that was still a good price. It is a well built trailer and I am very pleased with it.

Did not realise they were that cheap now. I will give them a call - thanks

J.A.B said:
Did not realise they were that cheap now. I will give them a call - thanks
I called Bobby,
2- 7000# axles, 20 foot, spare tire, wood deck, steel fenders, ramps, 10 ply radials, brakes on both axles. $3200.00
2-6000# axles, 18' foot metal deck, steel fenders, ramps, etc. $2600.00

CHASMAN9 said:
I called Bobby,
2- 7000# axles, 20 foot, spare tire, wood deck, steel fenders, ramps, 10 ply radials, brakes on both axles. $3200.00

Thanks man - never considered the 6000lb option...

I know it sounds like I am a salesman for them, but I am not. I just spent some time pricing trailers when I bought mine and they were the best price and equipment. I lost a spindle at KOTH and he replaced a brake axle complete for $200.00 installed, new. thumb.gif

Is this the trailer place on the west side of 65 just north of Athens?

You looking for a trailer like this
Don't have any pictures with the trailer by itself.
DSC00746.jpg

DSC00739.jpg

J.A.B said:
Is this the trailer place on the west side of 65 just north of Athens?
I don't think it is that far, it's 11 miles north of Cullman on 65 at the Eva- Fayette exit. But it is right on the hiway, west side. There is also another trailer place right there as well. They have all sorts of trailers there for most applications. thumb.gif

I've got an 01 kaufman $2200 takes it and thats stealing it....
with new tires....

http://www.kaufmantrailers.com/heavy-equipment-trailer-store/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=33

CHASMAN9 said:
I called Bobby,

I was going try to get one of the 6000# trailers this weekend - called to price it expecting the $2,600. Same option as above - price I was given was $3,800

You must really have the hookup

J.A.B said:
I was going try to get one of the 6000# trailers this weekend - called to price it expecting the $2,600. Same option as above - price I was given was $3,800

You must really have the hookup

Yes I do after buying multiple trailers from him. I can call him and finalize it for you if you want? I have no ties to this sale with him, just helping a wheeler out. Let me know. thumb.gif