• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Transforming horse trailer to crawler hauler

Trailer is just about done! pulled it to disney for its first trip and everything worked as planned. I also weighed it and it came in at 6000 lbs ready to go wheeling(minus rig).

before paint

you can see the bar attached to the side in this pic for the outside shower

should see the looks you get in a state park lol

the tires where trying to pull my light out when loading and unloading so this was a simple fix. it supporsts the weight of my rig while loading and unloading just fine and bumped my deck space up to 19.5 ft> with my crawler pulled all the way up i have 67" left over to side load a atv or sxs> thanks to wilson motor sports for the fine job they did on the extension>

I had a four horse trailer with living quarters on it I was going to do this to. It was 8' wide and the living quarters was 15' plus the bed section above the gooseneck. I ended up selling it before I cut into it and went a different route.

I bought a 30' gooseneck 20k trailer with self cleaning beaver tail and flip over ramps. I bought a huge ass mofo lance slide in camper used that I will set up on the front of the trailer then haul my rig on the back. I went this route because I wanted to use the trailer for other things besides being dedicated to this. The cost to rebuild it into what I wanted was too much as well. Neat idea I just couldn't go through with it tho.

Back up for sell, works great and has been on a few 600+ mile round trips with no issues ever. I want to build another is the only reason I'm considering selling! 6000 obo titled and insured as horse trailer