• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Transmission shop

Call this guy. Jeremy Bowen 253-312-6769 in Bonney Lake. Tell him Greg sent ya. He is pretty cool.:awesomework:

thanks I will give him a call today. It kinda sucks driving around in second all the time especially when the speed limit is 55 :eek:

I figured I'd bring this back and see if anyone knows of a good tranny shop further north around the Everett area? I got a C5 I want to have looked at.

I figured I'd bring this back and see if anyone knows of a good tranny shop further north around the Everett area? I got a C5 I want to have looked at.

What kind of tranny ? I have a buddy in woodinville that does great work on chevy autos. As for Puyallup the only shop I would recomend is Puyallup transmission on pioneer

If you are willing to come to Bremerton I have a guy that builds all my trans for my shop. His prices will make it well worth the drive over here. PM me if you want his number. He is very experienced, and does not do shotty work.:;

What kind of tranny ? I have a buddy in woodinville that does great work on chevy autos. As for Puyallup the only shop I would recomend is Puyallup transmission on pioneer

It's a C5 3 speed auto out of a bronco II/ ranger.

Porter I drive to Bremerton every once and a while but I just want it looked at first. Shot me a pm with his number and I will hit him up for a price to inspect it for me. I'm not sure if it even needs anything.

Thanks