• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

trip to naches pictures

nice pics dude ..you need to give your big cousin dave:looser: a call and tell his lazy ass to build a front drive line and bring it out to play! i like the sami emmett ..coen's buddy,:redneck:i met you at core ...did a walk around your rig at the shop 2 weeks ago pretty cool.:awesomework:

nice pics dude ..you need to give your big cousin dave:looser: a call and tell his lazy ass to build a front drive line and bring it out to play! i like the sami emmett ..coen's buddy,:redneck:i met you at core ...did a walk around your rig at the shop 2 weeks ago pretty cool.:awesomework:

aw yeah I remember you ......thanks....yeah tell dave get that **** done....lets go to elbe .....

Spodi bowl, Not punch bowl.

EDIT: Yer the 5th person that i know of that has flopped there. Doing donuts eh?

Spodi bowl, Not punch bowl.

EDIT: Yer the 5th person that i know of that has flopped there. Doing donuts eh?

nope no donuts out of the samurai...with the 1.3 and 39.5...haha good luck:haha:....if you went through the "SPODI" bowl goind back toward the pavment...on the right just before you get back on the the gravel road there is a line with a big rock on the left.....just flopped it on the drivers side ...im still waiting for the pictures.....if you were up there and seen donut marks probably came from my buddy in his side by side

and im not sure we really know each other......but I have ridden in your buggy:eeek:

Last edited: