• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

triple drilled drive line flange

BrokeYota22

So i just bought a triple drilled drive line flange from trail gear and put it on my 3rd so that i could run my other axle with my old drive line and not all the holes lined up:mad: only two of them did and the other two were pretty close. sugestions? i was just going to drill um out since i want to go wheeling this weekend and my truck almost back together. thanks Eric

It sounds like you need to rotate it another 80 degrees or so. The bolt pattern isn't square and it sounds like you got two diagonal holes lined up, but they're the wrong diagonals. I don't even know if that makes sense, but it does in my head :redneck:

buddy of mine had a problem with a TG Toy flange, I got him one from randys and it worked fine. You could just oval out the holes a bit, the centering ring will keep it square.

i was just gonna ask if i drill them out a little bit if they would be square. but you answered that for me. looks like tomarrow is gonna be full of more work and :beer:

Drilled the rear out and seems to work good so far, still dealing with to short of drive line issues in the front so im rocking 2wd for now.

Probably not a quality control problem, just that you have a pattern that is not one of the ones on the flange. There are what, 5 or 6 Toyota flange patterns?

Chances are its an issue with using a cv or not. They are the closest pattern to each other without being correct. Each generation uses a differrent pattern for the most part... First gen, second and third are the same. Cruiser (fj40) had 2 different patterns yadda yadda. Not that I wouldn't blame the chinese kid with a hand drill's eye balling the pattern..... :haha: :flipoff: