• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Trouble Posting

Anyone else?

I have been unable to post for the last few weeks and I cant get it figured out.

I get a time out error any time that I try to make any post. I have tried new topic, replying to topics, text only, with pictures, with / without emojis. I have logged out and logged back in. Tried it on my work computer, my phone, and my home computer...all are giving the same time out error.

I even made a new log in and get the same error... I randomly got this post off after about a billion tries

anyone have any ideas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

96f01a2b59c98605470142cb6850be6a.jpg

Picture test

I kept getting a error saying hacking attempt Monday but was only on this site so yeah I'd say P is to blame

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yea i dunno what's going on... I got one post off on my computer after a few tapa tests, and then it went back to the same time out error. Frustrating

Zjman said:
I kept getting a error saying hacking attempt Monday but was only on this site so yeah I'd say P is to blame

#notmyadmin
#makehardlinegreatagain
#stillhaventseenpicsofhisdaughter

It's likely because you have goods security on your laptop and this site is unsecure AF because of OLD certs and software.

Basically it's my fault :flipoff1:

Or you pissed Greg off :woot:

man I struggle every day trying to post on here. Usually I can only post 20 characters or less on tapatalk. usually I can't quote on tapatalk. My home computer won't post at all. My work computer works most of the time. It is definitely aggravating !

Is that a double stuffed Oreo?