• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

truck campers

oh I should also give props to Arlington RV they gave me internet pricing on the torklift tiedowns for my ford best deal I find and they had them with-in the hour so I really didn't have to wait.

Arlington RV also has the wiring harness you need. I just bought one last week, easy, tees off you 7 way in the back, and you run the plug up to the bed, drill 2" hole and bam, done. Took me 5 minutes. Cost 85 bucks, but it was well worth it in my opinion.

Wish I knew you didn't have tie downs, I have another set.

private person off of Craigslist. The inside is well taken care of but used. The guy gave me the truck side plug but it only has about a foot of wire so i picked up a round plug to match my trailer plug for now then I will find what I need so i can tow the car trailer as that is the plug i am using at the moment. I will call Arlington RV to get check on that plug sounds like the way to go!

Look whatthe wife bought me yesterday!!! I had to drive to Oakvillie to get it though...

it is an 04 Lance lite 815 :awesomework: with bathroom/show (the wife likes this) and I can still tow with regular hitch!

SNC00306_zpsf70be117.jpg

I am not your wife. It maybe legal here but you'd have to be the girl.:redneck:

Nice camper.:awesomework: