• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Truck night in America

The show is somewhat entertaining if you mute the TV. If I have to listen to those idiots talk then screw it, I'm out.

twostep said:
The show is somewhat entertaining if you mute the TV. If I have to listen to those idiots talk then screw it, I'm out.
I was waiting for someone to say it for me. Lol

X2

LightBnDr said:
I was waiting for someone to say it for me. Lol

X2

They are better than the jackasses that were commentating the live stream of the KOH Shootout this year. FML I've never wanted to punch someone in the face so bad.

jeeptj99 said:
They are better than the jackasses that were commentating the live stream of the KOH Shootout this year. FML I've never wanted to punch someone in the face so bad.
Xs 1000

Yeah, a lot of the commentary is dumb, but you have to imagine the amount of people they're having to explain this **** to, that have NO IDEA what a locker is. My wife knows some stuff, but their pandering has worked because now she loves the show.

If you really want stupid commentary, check out the show "4x4 Invasion" or "Lifted Life".

5BrothersFabrication said:
Yeah, a lot of the commentary is dumb, but you have to imagine the amount of people they're having to explain this **** to, that have NO IDEA what a locker is. My wife knows some stuff, but their pandering has worked because now she loves the show.

If you really want stupid commentary, check out the show "4x4 Invasion" or "Lifted Life".

I agree the show is geared towards people who have no clue how a 4 wheel drive vehicle works. I've had people come out with us on rides that thought 4wd meant all 4 wheels pulled and couldn't understand why mine do and theirs didn't. I enjoy it for what it is, entertainment. I'd love to say I could go out there and spank everyone's ass but I know things never quite translate to video plus trying to back that culvert up a hill would be the death of me.

xjmarc said:
I'd love to say I could go out there and spank everyone's ass but...

Waterproofing and that one ****ing u-joint that lets you down in the first event.

xjmarc said:
trying to back that culvert up a hill would be the death of me.

From years of working in truck and trailer shops, I probably have more miles in reverse than I do in drive. I'd rock that chit.

J/Cope79 said:
They need to do an entire show with just XRRA rigs.

I'd have a raging hard on for 42 minutes and a half chub during commercials if they did that, or U4, or ANY buggy episode for that matter. I'd black out from 100% of my blood going to my Johnson if they put Ol' Yella in there with bolted tires.

The buggies and truly competetive rigs wouldnt need coaches per say, a spotter here and there and definitely the shop time more than likely. It would be really interesting to watch.
Might be worth emailing the show to see what happens?

It's geared towards everyday Joe blow that built his junk in the driveway or garage with no money .. then the 3 stoogies try to fun it up with commentary and expertise. Made for TV entertainment. Name another off road venue that still affords average Joe with a 4x4 to be apart of something cool . They all turned big money and high tech. Even Four Wheelers tough truck got excessive towards it's end. I'd love a chance at taking my Dad's old Willy's Wagon to TNA , be fun as hell

P said:
It's geared towards everyday Joe blow that built his junk in the driveway or garage with no money .. then the 3 stoogies try to fun it up with commentary and expertise. Made for TV entertainment. Name another off road venue that still affords average Joe with a 4x4 to be apart of something cool . They all turned big money and high tech. Even Four Wheelers tough truck got excessive towards it's end. I'd love a chance at taking my Dad's old Willy's Wagon to TNA , be fun as hell

I like that they're all newbies.. good mix of store bought and driveway fabbed rigs.. i think the obstacles are pretty legit for them. Uhg.. yeah sucks the top truck challenge crowd has no venue. It forces them to other events where they are less than spectacular. They had that obsacle mud bog in idaho but it failed.. once bouncers started heading up there i was like uhh ohh bouncing is over. I always liked watching them cartwheel down hills.. do they even do that any more? Last i seen something, looked like they were racing on dirtbike track...

POR said:
I like that they're all newbies.. good mix of store bought and driveway fabbed rigs.. i think the obstacles are pretty legit for them. Uhg.. yeah sucks the top truck challenge crowd has no venue. It forces them to other events where they are less than spectacular. They had that obsacle mud bog in idaho but it failed.. once bouncers started heading up there i was like uhh ohh bouncing is over. I always liked watching them cartwheel down hills.. do they even do that any more? Last i seen something, looked like they were racing on dirtbike track...

There's still the Idaho Tuff Truck Challenge
https://www.facebook.com/IdahoTuffTruck/

and then there's Mountain Havoc.
https://www.mountain-mafia.com/