• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

trukwerxonline.com Still doing a little tweaking.

Opossum

now I need a front.
http://www.trukwerxonline.com/

We're doing a little bartering for things we both need.
its still in the process of being worked on and should be up totally in a few days. I need some constructive criticism to help make it better.

I dont like three things:
-the "TRON" lettering
-the trucker chicks are actually a turn off
-and "Trukwerx"? I hate odd spellings of common words. I mean I feel bad for kids whose parents give them a common name but them some dipshit spelling of it.

The general layout looks good and the colors jive.

InDaShop said:
I mean I feel bad for kids whose parents give them a common name but them some dipshit spelling of it.
You mean like Wyatt?? :flipoff1:

I echo what Wyatt says, except I do not like the colors. Trucker chicks are gay, that just spells white trash. The only thing I like on it is the welding shot.

P said:
Your so metro sexual Joel.... white trash from a guy that invented Bogger boyz... thats laughable. :flipoff1:
For the record I did not invent bogger boyz :flipoff1: I just do not see trucker chicks having a place on the front page of a website, does not seem very professional. Would not be an image I would want to convey. Just my opinion.

bigsilly said:
For the record I did not invent bogger boyz :flipoff1: I just do not see trucker chicks having a place on the front page of a website, does not seem very professional. Would not be an image I would want to convey. Just my opinion.

Hell he makes trucker chick Gussests, what more can you ask.

Not too fond of the trucker chicks either... But if the "company owner" wants them there then he can have them there.

Also don't like the name... ONLY because I have seen soooo much of the use of the works being spelled WERX... It is just old to me...

I do like the colors and the welding shot. I think overall it is appealing. Just depends on who you are trying to attract.

Cole said:
Hell he makes trucker chick Gussests, what more can you ask.
Yeah, I know he makes them and that is cool. Not saying he should not offer a product. Heck BTF has flipoff gussets, but I would not want them as the background on my main page. Just my opinion though. :drinkers:

The spelling was the choice of kelly
the font, well I hate it myself but its hard to find sometihng that looks right with the spelling
the trucker girls are an easy fix

I'm really more concerned about the font as I've looked through the few hundred I have and a few hundred online and nothing seems to work well.

InDaShop said:
I dont like three things:
-the "TRON" lettering
-the trucker chicks are actually a turn off
-and "Trukwerx"? I hate odd spellings of common words. I mean I feel bad for kids whose parents give them a common name but them some dipshit spelling of it.

The general layout looks good and the colors jive.

- Brad didn't like the lettering either, but he spent hours last night going through fonts. he had another version that had a font that looked like graffiti. i thought it was cool.
- i think he used the trucker girls because that is something that everybody knows kelly does, and i'm pretty sure he didn't want the site to just have a generic background.
- can't help this one.

Hell I think the only feedback you should be concerned with is Kelly's since it represents his company. But hey, thats just my .02 he's your customer / its your rep on the line. thumb.gif

I like trucker chicks... I gots one on my grill son!

...got some stick-on chrome ones like the christian fish type deal and put one on my shower door cuz that's pimpin son.

P said:
Hell I think the only feedback you should be concerned with is Kelly's since it represents his company. But hey, thats just my .02 he's your customer / its your rep on the line. thumb.gif

Agreed but I'm so hard on myself when it comes to designing a site I'll scrap something 2-3 times. I'm a coder not a designer I hate doing the graphic aspect of web work.

MUCHADO said:
I like trucker chicks... I gots one on my grill son!

...got some stick-on chrome ones like the christian fish type deal and put one on my shower door cuz that's pimpin son.

You know Im down with em... Had em on the Turd, and got em on the Thirty and the fitty ! thumb.gif

i don't think that they are that bad on there....i may have gone with some other icon for the print in the background...

but we are tlaking about alabama and trucks...unfortunately, the trucker chicks fall right into home where this webdesign is coming from.... :flipoff1:

ROCK SKEETER said:
i don't think that they are that bad on there....i may have gone with some other icon for the print in the background...

but we are tlaking about alabama and trucks...unfortunately, the trucker chicks fall right into home where this webdesign is coming from.... :flipoff1:

hey now it's for a Kansas guy :flipoff1: