• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Trump for prez?

I do not think Trump is the man for the job, although I am confident he could actually get some good **** done, but I believe he would ruin far more. He would be a no questions asked winner winner chicken dinner if he could hold his tongue on certain things and stop being a habitual line stepper. Being aggressive and for the people is one thing, but he just says so much dumb **** that hurts him in the long run. Of course, a man of his stature is used to saying what he wants and not getting much lip in return, so I expect nothing less. Pisses me off because he has/had so much potential to be perfect man for the job in my eyes, but he shits it away with that immature dialect. Fire em all, hell we don't even need a president. We've managed without one the past 8 years. :****:

You know it's gotten bad when you start reading up on Bernie Sanders voting record and policy platform and start thinking "Hell, That wouldn't be THAT bad...compartively" :wtflol:

Re:

My god, this is the greatest thing I've seen in a very long time lol. I love John Oliver. Trump ousted "big league" hahaha. Lots of neat info on the Don.

http://youtu.be/DnpO_RTSNmQ

Re:

That was awesome. Hopefully it helps people see him for who he really is.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Re:

Trump and Bernie both remind me of a couple kids running for student council who will just make up **** to say to try and win.

Re:

onepieceatatime said:
Trump and Bernie both remind me of a couple kids running for student council who will just make up **** to say to try and win.

The problem is that those two morons actually have a huge following! This primary looks like it will result in me voting Gary Johnson in November.

None of the candidates are who they say they are. I'm sure if someone searched hard enough, they could find all kinds of **** on every candidate. Stuff that would prove they're only in it for their own personal gain.

i was thinking there would be a winner in each state from the Republican Party and the democommies. Man you had me second guessing that ****.

pholmann said:
i was thinking there would be a winner in each state from the Republican Party and the democommies. Man you had me second guessing that ****.

There will be. Example Alabama is reporting Trump won the most primary votes for Rep. and Hitlary for the Dem. If he continues this throughout the other states he would be the Rep. candidate to go against the Demons in November in the general election.

Re:

It's a battle for delegates at the party's national convention. Some states are winner takes all and some divide it up based on voting results.