• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Trump for prez?

My opinion is ANY vote other than Trump will delete our Second Amendment right to bear arms. The 4 Supreme Court judge appointments in the next 4 to 8 years, is so much more important than the President. If Hillary appoints 4 liberal young justices, it could alter the scope of the Supreme Court for 30 to 40 years. Look at their ages.

http://www.thegreenpapers.com/Hx/SupremeCourt.html

If you want to keep your right to bear arms, you need to vote for Trump.

JohnG said:
My opinion is ANY vote other than Trump will delete our Second Amendment right to bear arms. The 4 Supreme Court judge appointments in the next 4 to 8 years, is so much more important than the President. If Hillary appoints 4 liberal young justices, it could alter the scope of the Supreme Court for 30 to 40 years. Look at their ages.

Our Second Amedment is why Trump is getting my vote :dblthumb: when we lose our Second Amendment you can kiss you ass bye

JohnG said:

Truth right here.

I just went back and read the first few pages that started last June, pretty funny, most of us didn't think there was a chance in hell he could be president. Including myself, at first I just assumed it was a publicity stunt.

Re:

I live in Alabama. I could vote for Bert or Ernie and he would still get the nod in this state.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

Re:

bad80cj said:
truth! :****:
lowbudgetjunk said:
I live in Alabama. I could vote for Bert or Ernie and he would still get the nod in this state.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

Not if people sit back and don't vote. As gun toters, this is hugely important. Do your part!!

I really want to vote for Gary Johnson, because Trump is just out there selling snake oil. He is not who he says he is and will not do the things he says he will do. I'm almost as afraid of having him in office as I am that nazi Hitlary. Fawk, it's such a terrible panel to choose from.

Re: Re: Trump for prez?

TacomaJD said:
I really want to vote for Gary Johnson, because Trump is just out there selling snake oil. He is not who he says he is and will not do the things he says he will do. I'm almost as afraid of having him in office as I am that nazi Hitlary. Fawk, it's such a terrible panel to choose from.
Exactly my thoughts.

I don't doubt for a second that Trump would sell out on any issue. Including appointing liberal SCJs

Re: Re: Trump for prez?

TBItoy said:
Exactly my thoughts.

I don't doubt for a second that Trump would sell out on any issue. Including appointing liberal SCJs

Damn right, including gun rights. I liked him at first, but he is a terrible person. No moral backbone whatsoever. He is a natural born salesman / manipulator.

TacomaJD said:

Vote for hitlary I hear she is giving a free bike to anyone who wants one :****:

Re:

He'd have to get liberal judges in the Supreme Court to support his agendas. He supports the No Fly No Buy idea so there's goes due process and gun rights without a trial. Giving the government the right to put anyone on a list that label a "terrorist" and taking away their right to purchase guns is extremely dangerous. Especially when you consider how the NSA collects data on everybody, then you got Trump who acts like a child any time somebody critiques him. Sounds like a recipe for disaster to me.

It's really sad that if the guys who founded this country tried to run for president in 2016 people would dismiss them just the same way they do Libertarians.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Re: Re:

onepieceatatime said:
It's really sad that if the guys who founded this country tried to run for president in 2016 people would dismiss them just the same way they do Libertarians.

That's a fact. Gary Johnson is the only piece of presidential material in the race.

Re: Re:

TacomaJD said:
That's a fact. Gary Johnson is the only piece of presidential material in the race.

Last I heard selling illegal drugs was a crime. I can understand if laws are changed, but what's legal or illegal is that way until a law is changed or removed.

JohnG said:

This is so true. Divided we fall and we can't stand to fall much farther. We've got to take steps towards improvement, not risk losing everything.

I don't understand how anyone can say they will not vote for Trump because he's got some liberal views, then in the same breath say they'd vote for Johnson.

JohnG said:

This^^^

You guys saying that you are going to vote for Johnson other than Trump are cutting off your nose to spite your face. This **** is chess not checkers. Please vote for Trump.

TacomaJD said:
I honestly don't think our vote matters, regardless.. molaugh

I read that in Denzel Washington's voice, from Training Day. :****:

Where you think I thought of it :indianajones:...lol

Your vote would defintitely matter if you are voting in a swing state.

Re:

Every vote matter :****:

Trump may not be all he's said to be but if you look at what he's done business wise our economy definetly needs help. Mike Pence is a good dude and has done a dang good job as governor. It's much more than just the president if the white house is turned over to hillary I don't think we will have to worry about who we will vote for next go around.

I hope and pray Obama and Hillary nonsense has passed off enough "silent" people to have them coming out of the woodwork in Nov.

This election is going to be scary

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Lol!

a35b07052c627cf69c4a02df15ecd661.jpg