• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Trump for prez?

joho75287 said:
The delegates don't "have" to vote for him at the convention. It's the will of the people according to the primary, but they get to place their vote, not the general population. It can still be contested if the GOP wants to contest it. That's why I think Paul Ryan will be on the ticket and Kel may owe me $10

Reintze Prius :p is behind Trump. Only need $90 more for my #JDLife fund

Just now watching Fox News. Looks like neither Ryan, either bush's or Romney is going to support trump, I bet they might screw him out of it.

I am not surprised. There is almost no chance he will be our next president.

This is, of course, based solely on my opinion.

creepycrawly said:
I am not surprised. There is almost no chance he will be our next president.

This is, of course, based solely on my opinion.
Did you stay at a holiday inn express last night?? If so it's an expert opinion better than anything on cnn and foxnews. :****:

joho75287 said:
Did you stay at a holiday inn express last night?? If so it's an expert opinion better than anything on cnn and foxnews. :****:

No, but I just saved a bunch if money by switching my car Insurance.

TacomaJD said:
I'll give you a chance to back out, I really don't want to take your money. molaugh

No way I'm backing out. I want you to buy me a beer with Chris' money.

lowbudgetjunk said:
No way I'm backing out. I want you to buy me a beer with Chris' money.
Yeah wait a minute....JD didn't bet me....only you did Kel.
So you'd have to buy him a beer with my money...wait a minute... Lol

http://www.infowars.com/mexico-wont-take-cuban-migrants-tells-panama-to-dump-them-on-u-s-border/

That is about to happen. It equals 4000 bus tickets to ANYWHERE they want to go in the US, 4000 more people on welfare, 4000 more people who will receive free Healthcare that we pay for, 4000 less jobs for US citizens, 4000 more Obama phones that you and I pay for, 4000 more people to be provided government housing, and so on and so on......

You better wake the **** up and see what's going on. The federal government will not stop it. Have any of you ever been to southern California? That's the future for this entire nation.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/feds-open-texas-border-to-4000-cubans-security-interview-lasts-just-1-hour-before-release/article/2591121

I told you so.........google federal taxes for 2016, it's directly related to this. How does it feel to know that you're supporting illegal aliens? To add to the BS, they have more civil rights than you and me.........technically, the US Constitution doesn't apply to them, but if you ask the Obama administration, it does more so than it does for us.

I'm a Supervisory Border Patrol Agent, I see this **** happening first hand, everyday. If you're one of thos that think it's not a big deal, you're wrong as ****. Go ahead and keep hiring them, keep working with them and being buddies with them.........in the future, you'll wish you never had.

Re:

America shall be great again? We shall see. I think he inches out a victory with a recount in Florida with Little Marco heading up the ballot box a thon.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk