• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Trump for prez?

Re: Re: Trump for prez?

TacomaJD said:
I'm not taking up for McCain, it's the point that someone running for POTUS can openly, and on public tv, make fun of a prisoner of war. I don't care how much you don't like the guy, find something else on him as a topic of ridicule than him being a POW. Disrespectful as hell to me.

Pretty bad especially coming from a obvious draft dodger

To the McCain thing (He's a ****ing turd) I believe the quote wasn't attacking him at all. I believe it was showing reverence to all that served, not downplaying his POW time. I'd have to look the quote up. Just a liberal picking point and a reason to get up in arms and be offended. My default reaction is STFU

"He's not a war hero," Trump said at the Iowa Family Leadership Summit when moderator Frank Luntz brought up McCain, who spent more than five years as a prisoner of war in Vietnam.

Donald Trump won't call John McCain a war hero
Play VIDEO
Donald Trump won't call John McCain a war hero
Immediately modifying his original remarks, Trump said, "He's a war hero 'cause he was captured. I like people that weren't captured, OK?"

"Perhaps he's a war hero, but right now he's said some very bad things about a lot of people," Trump said

Trump's comments continued a public spat with McCain, the 2008 Republican presidential nominee, which began when McCain said the business mogul had "fired up the crazies" when he held a rally in Phoenix last weekend.

"This performance with our friend out in Phoenix is very hurtful to me," McCain told The New Yorker.

Trump's seeming mockery of McCain's military record immediately drew nearly immediate public condemnation from some of his fellow GOP candidates, many of whom had just finished criticizing him for calling Mexican immigrants "rapists" and criminals.

"Donald Trump should apologize immediately for attacking Senator McCain and all veterans who have protected and served our country," former Texas Gov. Rick Perry said in a statement, which also mentioned that Trump has not served in the military. "His attack on veterans make him unfit to be commander-in-chief of the U.S. Armed Forces, and he should immediately withdraw from the race for president."

blacksheep10 said:
To the McCain thing (He's a ****ing turd) I believe the quote wasn't attacking him at all. I believe it was showing reverence to all that served, not downplaying his POW time. I'd have to look the quote up. Just a liberal picking point and a reason to get up in arms and be offended. My default reaction is STFU

Yes, this is exactly the way I saw the comment. Being a POW is not what makes anyone a hero, I saw it as more of a reference to why are you not talking about the other heroes. For the 20-22 suicide per day, I was concerned that he corrected her, I thought he should have expanded on the matter and stated that just because the number is reported to have gone down by a mere 2 lives, we shouldn't celebrate and think all is well, then went into his plan to help with waiting for care. A lot of the things people take offense to and make claims against Trump are to draw attention away from the real topics and issues.

I'm not against a Libertarian candidate, but in my eyes Johnson is not a Libertarian. JD, you, like many on the left, have made several anti Trump statements and claims to why you feel he is unfit, but like those on the left should do, how about giving reasons to support your candidate? I think several above have asked for this, and it could be something others haven't considered and could sway decisions.

Man, talk about drawing a crowd of people and tv crews together, basically bitch slapping Hillary then dropping the mic then walking off. That was pretty damn funny to watch ol trump walk away from a hand grenade, looks like his new campaign manager has this thing on lock. If she had to go to the birther thing again I would say she has emptied the dishes out of the sink and is trying to find things in the drain to throw now.

Elliott said:
Man, talk about drawing a crowd of people and tv crews together, basically bitch slapping Hillary then dropping the mic then walking off. That was pretty damn funny to watch ol trump walk away from a hand grenade, looks like his new campaign manager has this thing on lock. If she had to go to the birther thing again I would say she has emptied the dishes out of the sink and is trying to find things in the drain to throw now.

That was pretty good, "she started it, I finished it"

Shortbus said:
Yes, this is exactly the way I saw the comment. Being a POW is not what makes anyone a hero, I saw it as more of a reference to why are you not talking about the other heroes. For the 20-22 suicide per day, I was concerned that he corrected her, I thought he should have expanded on the matter and stated that just because the number is reported to have gone down by a mere 2 lives, we shouldn't celebrate and think all is well, then went into his plan to help with waiting for care. A lot of the things people take offense to and make claims against Trump are to draw attention away from the real topics and issues.

I'm not against a Libertarian candidate, but in my eyes Johnson is not a Libertarian. JD, you, like many on the left, have made several anti Trump statements and claims to why you feel he is unfit, but like those on the left should do, how about giving reasons to support your candidate? I think several above have asked for this, and it could be something others haven't considered and could sway decisions.
I assure you I am not on the left.

Gary supports notions of not ****ing with and regulating everybody. Gay marriage, who gives a **** - let em get married, makes no difference in yours and my lives. Whether they are married or not, at some point you are still going to have to sit beside the fag or lesbo couple when you out in public anyways, wjat does it matter if they are married?

He's anti-discriminatory as all Americans should be treated equal - I obviously view private business discrimination differently than you guys. I just couldn't see myself, if I were a business owner, ever needing to discriminate against a paying customer to refuse them service - based on race, religion, sex, or sexual orientation.

His motto is that he is fiscally conservative and socially liberal. The socially liberal part is as I mentioned above - the right to not be discriminated against as an American - not hand out entitlements to everyone like a left wing liberal. Fiscally conservative points being that he has very right wing views on financial matters and he has clearly stated he does not intend to **** with gun control at all, although Bill Weld has, but he is a vp, **** him.

He doesn't believe in military intervention, wants tax reform to eliminate income tax and implement a flat purchase tax, then EVERYONE pays taxes everytime they buy **** - less government leeching.

I dont give a **** if you guys like him or not, the only reason I mention all the Trump negatives is because I once was on the Trump train, and now those are all the reasons why I am no longer on said Trump train.

TacomaJD said:
He's anti-discriminatory as all Americans should be treated equal - I obviously view private business discrimination differently than you guys. I just couldn't see myself, if I were a business owner, ever needing to discriminate against a paying customer to refuse them service - based on race, religion, sex, or sexual orientation.

Americans should be treated equal. By the govt. So If I'm a racist, and have teh right to toss the N word at a black guy, but don't call a white guy that word, am I treating them equal? So free speech is out?
My business is me. I am the entity. A sole proprietor. Even seen the sign " we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone?" So no more decency policies? No shirt no shoes? What is the test of the qualifier that you refuse service upon. The market will work. You refuse too much service, you're no longer in business. The Govt tells me I HAVE to serve someone, like it or not, that is the opposite of ****ing LIBERTY. Exact ****ing opposite. It is a private entity. You can't require me to not yell racial slurs at customers. Not one bit. Probably detrimental to my bottom line, therefore I don't do it. (disclaimer, I don't have a walk in type business, and am not what I would consider a racist. it is an example)

Re:

He also wants to eliminate the Department of Education and leave education up to the states. The Federal Education money costs more money to get then you receive and then you have to do things their way. Let every state come up with their own system and the ones that suck should take after the ones that do well.

He wants to start to put an end to the drug war. This means a lot more than just hippies smoking weed legally. The war on drugs is a miserable failure and costs taxpayers big time between paying for the law enforcement to fight a battle they can't win and then trying to support a prison system that is grossly over populated due to the drug war. There's also a lot of ways the drug war plays into other things like promoting illegal immigration, and is a large reason you see so many single parent homes.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Hold up on the marriage thing there, Marriage is a religious act, not a state act.They didn't make anyone get liscense until recently, that was just a way to keep up with everyone legally and get tax revenue(imagine how messed up it would be without some kind of paper work with all the divorces nowadays) But if it is a religious act and the bible says a man is not suppose to lay with another man then a man should not be able to marry another man. I do hold this act very seriously and it does offend me when I have friends that have been married 4-6 times, and when I see gays with wedding rings on, I do not have a problem with them being together at all,I do not agree with it but really is none of my business. But I do not agree with the rings.

Elliott said:
Hold up on the marriage thing there, Marriage is a religious act, not a state act.They didn't make anyone get liscense until recently, that was just a way to keep up with everyone legally and get tax revenue(imagine how messed up it would be without some kind of paper work with all the divorces nowadays) But if it is a religious act and the bible says a man is not suppose to lay with another man then a man should not be able to marry another man. I do hold this act very seriously and it does offend me when I have friends that have been married 4-6 times, and when I see gays with wedding rings on, I do not have a problem with them being together at all,I do not agree with it but really is none of my business. But I do not agree with the rings.

And that's completely fine for you to view it that way, but Christianity is not the only religion in America. Are you against interracial marriage also? Everyone doesn't have to conform to the views of one group - which to me, is what makes America - America. Christianity was also used to advocate slavery during some time periods in history too, but that doesn't mean it was right.

Maybe it's my inner progressive talking, but if it doesn't directly affect me or negatively impact or harm others, why prevent it based solely on whether or not you like it personally? I used to be on the "fawk gays" bandwagon and all that, but when I asked myself why am I against gays, the only answer I could come up with is that "well I just don't like em".....

The topic of gays is a whole other animal for spinoff. Unlike most that think they choose to be gay, I don't think that's the case with most gays. I really believe there is a chemical problem inside their brains that make them the way they are. And if that's the case and we are referencing religion, then God creates gays just like he creates you and I. I think being gay is a disease -it's obviously not normal behavior, but you take an absolute gay guy and he can look at the most smoking hot nekkid chick and not get turned on, he's wired differently. What about those who grow up and develope as women, but have XY chromosomes and can't reproduce? God must have created those unfortunate folks too.

Now there are some weirdos out there that choose to be gay or bisexual for attention or as an immature act of rebellion at a younger age, but overall to me, saying all gays choose to be gay and are damned to hell for that choice, is like saying a kid with down sydrome chose that disease also.

I'm obviously neither full right or full left in my views, and I suppose that's why I align more with someone like Gary Johnson than the others. I'm not here to convince y'all to like Gary. This is a Trump thread, so I have discussed Trump and been poked about my fondness of Gary Johnson.

Your right it is not the only one in America, but it is the one we are founded on. Look on your money it even says it.

Side track complete carry on

Elliott said:
Your right it is not the only one in America, but it is the one we are founded on. Look on your money it even says it.

Side track complete carry on

Eh, the "In God We Trust" was added to money in the 1950s mainly as anti-Communism propaganda.

I believe the Government should get out of Marriage completely.

If you want to be legally and financially bound to someone, then write it up and get it filed with the court.

If you want to be "married" then have whatever ceremony you choose, wear rings, get matching tattoos, change your name, whatever, and call yourselves a married couple. Leave the LAW out of it.

Government benefits shouldn't differentiate between a married and non married person (specifically related to child rearing). I know several couples that don't/won't get married because the woman is a "single mother that earns below the poverty level" in the eyes of the state, and therefore qualifies for a plethora of Gov. benefits. Honestly, I don't blame them either.

Elliott said:
That boy is going to end up with that robot foot broke off in dat ass! molaugh

Hahahahahahaha :popcorn: just waiting to see if Ol JD has to pay them 100's on his bet. Hope am wrong but I'd say Ol JD gets to keep his money. It's hard to beat them honest clintons!