• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Trump for prez?

Re: Re:

kmcminn said:
Josh how do you "knownhow that shady behind the scenes **** works"? Let me guess you watch House of Cards? I would bet money you don't have an actual clue on how it really works just like the rest of us.

Seiously? Nope, never seen the show.

You literally think the government and politics as a whole operates as clean as a whistle without being swayed by money and power behind the scenes at all? Don't be a sheep...

Re: Re: Trump for prez?

lowbudgetjunk said:
John McCain may have been a POW a long time ago, but he is currently a leach on our dime. Name something, besides cashing his paycheck, that he has done since being in office?
I'm not taking up for McCain, it's the point that someone running for POTUS can openly, and on public tv, make fun of a prisoner of war. I don't care how much you don't like the guy, find something else on him as a topic of ridicule than him being a POW. Disrespectful as hell to me.

TacomaJD said:
Seiously? Nope, never seen the show.

You literally think the government and politics as a whole operates as clean as a whistle without being swayed by money and power behind the scenes at all? Don't be a sheep...

Not at all. I'm sure it is corrupt to to core. Im not going to make a broad, uneducated statement saying that I know how it works in fact I dont have a clue.

Wiki info from years past.....no one seems to remember this spout

Incensed,[140] McCain ran ads accusing Bush of lying and comparing the governor to Bill Clinton, which Bush said was "about as low a blow as you can give in a Republican primary".[126] An anonymous smear campaign began against McCain, delivered by push polls, faxes, e-mails, flyers, and audience plants.[126][142] The smears claimed that McCain had fathered a black child out of wedlock (the McCains' dark-skinned daughter was adopted from Bangladesh), that his wife Cindy was a drug addict, that he was a homosexual, and that he was a "Manchurian Candidate" who was either a traitor or mentally unstable from his North Vietnam POW days.[126][136] The Bush campaign strongly denied any involvement with the attacks.[136][143]

Re: Re: Re:

kmcminn said:
Not at all. I'm sure it is corrupt to to core. Im not going to make a broad, uneducated statement saying that I know how it works in fact I dont have a clue.
It was a ****ing general statement, not stated as "I know this to be factual because i have proof".

Nice line to pick apart and scrutinize though - very Trump-like. If we were standing around in person shooting the **** about politics and I said "yeah i know how that shady behind the scenes **** works, I don't trust em", would you honestly come at me with "well how does it work mr ****ing know it all, did you learn that from a tv show?" No... you'd probably just nod and go on somewhat agreeing, because there is an underlying belief in most everybody, including yourself, that there is more to the ****ing game than what you and I are allowed to see and hear on the news and other sources of media.

****ing Trump supporters....lol yall have fun with all this, Im gonna leave it to the more educated guys like Kevin discuss. If you have questions and want answers, just ask him.

TacomaJD said:
It was a ****ing general statement, not stated as "I know this to be factual because i have proof".

Nice line to pick apart and scrutinize though - very Trump-like. If we were standing around in person shooting the **** about politics and I said "yeah i know how that shady behind the scenes **** works, I don't trust em", would you honestly come at me with "well how does it work mr ****ing know it all, did you learn that from a tv show?" No... you'd probably just nod and go on somewhat agreeing, because there is an underlying belief in most everybody, including yourself, that there is more to the ****ing game than what you and I are allowed to see and hear on the news and other sources of media.

****ing Trump supporters....lol yall have fun with all this, Im gonna leave it to the more educated guys like Kevin discuss. If you have questions and want answers, just ask him.

Don't let the door hit ya...

If anyone would have known that all it takes is picking apart what the Johnson supporter says and they will give up and leave. Someone would have done it earlier. Chevota you owe me a beer now.

kmcminn said:
Don't let the door hit ya...

If anyone would have known that all it takes is picking apart what the Johnson supporter says and they will give up and leave. Someone would have done it earlier. Chevota you owe me a beer now.

**** I will buy you a case of beer any time

kmcminn said:

You are right none of us know how it works and I dam sure probadly don't want to know! You made my point but with much better words!

TacomaJD said:

**** your crazy . If you would ****ing use your head before you post such stupid **** you wouldn't look like such a dumb ****! He ask some simple questions and you get all ****ing stupid with your words. Calm down and have a beer :popcorn:

TacomaJD said:

You do really think you know everything?

Jd I'm just curious to what radio and tv stations you watch for info on these subjects. I'm sure the different outlets people use has a lot to do with the difference in opinions.

Elliott said:
Jd I'm just curious to what radio and tv stations you watch for info on these subjects. I'm sure the different outlets people use has a lot to do with the difference in opinions.
I have no specific source, I am open to whatever is out there. I watched most of the GOP debates and the post show discussions / candidate interviews, I made the comment about Trump's speech in Mobile - I listened to the whole speech and others like it. Anything I catch on the main news channels - both Fox and CNN are on tv's in the breakroom at work 24/7, social media, unedited Trump interviews and public speeches are all over Youtube, etc. I don't have a set go-to source and definitely do not listen to radio. Most the info I have obtained usually is directly from Trump's mouth, not by listening to others discuss him. I just think he is full of ****. Remember, I was all for Trump, initially. Then the more and more I listened to him in the debates, the lesser I thought of him.

Trump sounds the best when he is speaking by himself when nobody is there to fact-check him or call him out on how he plans to do the things he says...put him on a debate stage and it's embarrassing. If he can't handle a debate stage, how's he going to professionally handle presidential duties? In the post-debate discussions, it was confirmed by the fact-checkers that Trump stated numerous false statements during the debates. He either mis-stated information or just said some totally false ****.

He's ran an overly vague campaign, consistently stating all these things he's gonna do, as if the president just gets to snap his fingers and make all this **** happen, and providing little to no plans on how he is going do it all. "We're gonna be great, you're gonna get tired of winning, we're gonna build a wall and Mexico is gonna pay for it, I'm gonna be the best jobs president ever, so many jobs - that i can tell you. We gotta take care of our veterans - the VA isn't working, increase military spending and cut taxes - yet somehow decrease national deficit. China this, China that.." On and on and on, everybody claps and cheers, never questioning how he's gonna do it. I just can't overlook all those things and support him.

I hope he gets to debate Hilldawg, that will be quality entertainment.
AllGoNoShow said:
JD, shut your mouth or I will make you look stupid again....heifer. You obviously have no clue.
Please don't, God forbid my political views differ from yours.

Trymp has been putting very detailed plans out almost daily, and the last time I checked he won every debate beating out 17 people, and that was dispite the whole party heads being against him. Cnn will not show you all his information they are so bias its embarrassing, fox I understand is a little also but at least they do try to reach out to hillary daily. She knows her information, and global issues and will be as prepared for the debates as well as anyone can be, but she can not take anyone questioning her or undermining her, she will struggle in this debate and that's if she doesn't pass out during it. And ol Gary will have to be watching it at home while he eats popcorn.And the Green Party chick will probably be in jail watching it,due to her vandalism

Re:

I don't how he won all the debates, that still blows my mind. I thought that was kinda rigged. He was a poor performer at nearly all of them, especially the first few, yet somehow won. Couldn't believe that.

I pretty much quit following Trump so Im not familiar with any plan he may have released recently.

I saw yesterday where Ross Perot was allowed to debate while polling at 8%, and Gary is currently polling at 9%. He probably won't make it into the debates and I realize the virtually 0 chance he has at winning. It's not that I support him and think he's gonna win, I just think it's sad we get stuck with these two turds without a 3rd viable option being in the debates when Gary's name will be on the ballot in all 50 states. If the 2 party system wasn't pushed so hard and 3rd party candidates were given more recognition, it may benefit us more than most think if we keep getting shity red and blue nominees.

Either way, we live in a nation that voted in Obama....twice. there's very little doubt in my mind that Hilldawg will be the next POTUS.

What I don't understand is Gary Johnson fanboys know he has little to no chance in winning, period. With that said, why not vote for a libertarian that is an actual libertarian? You have several of them to pick from, including Ron Paul. Instead, they conform their views with whatever he spews out, just to stand behind him. Then we get into the whole marijuana legalization. Do you think that's the most important issue this country has??? You will smoke it either way, will you not? The libertarian politicians use this to real supporters in that don't pay attention otherwise.

To me doing my part to avoid the beast being president and appointing a liberal Supreme Court justice is more important than proving a point.
I am voting trump, but I will also say he is not the best and his views do not always line up with mine. He's all we have at this point.

I can agree with you on that, I know they cant just let anyone fill out the paper work and get on the stage but if you could get at least 5% then let them in the debate, but that goes back to a crooked system how do you know that you would get the results of an actual poll.And really its sad that everyone thinks its a crooked system and we do not put their feet to the fire and make them straighten things out.

I honestly get mad over them not pressing charges on ol Hillary, when they just locked a guy up for a year for having a picture on his phone of a nuclear submarine that he was on for while he was serving, he never sent the picture out to anyone he just took it to show his parents what he had spent his time on.They were going to give him 6 years but his lawyer starting arguing about Hillary getting off and they decided to lower the sentence to a year. Absolute horse droppings right there, I'm a very straight forward cut and dry, black and white kind of guy. Let everyone play by the same rules and let the chips fall where they may.

Elliott said:
I honestly get mad over them not pressing charges on ol Hillary, when they just locked a guy up for a year for having a picture on his phone of a nuclear submarine that he was on for while he was serving, he never sent the picture out to anyone he just took it to show his parents what he had spent his time on.They were going to give him 6 years but his lawyer starting arguing about Hillary getting off and they decided to lower the sentence to a year. Absolute horse droppings right there, I'm a very straight forward cut and dry, black and white kind of guy. Let everyone play by the same rules and let the chips fall where they may.
I had not heard that story, that's crazy! But yes, I definitely agree. Sadly her scenario is just one of many problems in our country where an entity is too big to fail.