• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Trump for prez?

I feel in my gut he will still squeak out a win.

I'm disappointed that there are more than enough facts and examples to put that woman in the ground and at the same time pull some undecided voters.

Yet the man can run a billion dollar business but lacks that ability to deliver the facts for the majority of Americans.

He had a lot of opportunities to karate kid sweep that she man off the stage but just went another direction.

In the first 30 minutes I'd say he did alright. Once she threw a treble hook out there, he got all side tracked with facts that made no sense to the average American.

Then she could easily respond with that smart ass smile and a good ole "I don't feel no ways tired" attitude and she was unharmed.

It went as I expected I thought

think that Trump may have made a conscience decision to avoid going after HRC on those topics because he knew she would hammer him back with the Pam Bondi bribe, Trump Foundation misuse, and Trump University lawsuit issues. The majority of average non-politico junkie Americans are aware of Clinton's email and Bengazi issues because they've been in the news for years now, but not so much Trump's potential scandals. The smart play is to try to keep it that way for the Trump camp.

Neal3000 said:
think that Trump may have made a conscience decision to avoid going after HRC on those topics because he knew she would hammer him back with the Pam Bondi bribe, Trump Foundation misuse, and Trump University lawsuit issues. The majority of average non-politico junkie Americans are aware of Clinton's email and Bengazi issues because they've been in the news for years now, but not so much Trump's potential scandals. The smart play is to try to keep it that way for the Trump camp.

Your avatar made me laugh, very fitting with the way this country/society is spiraling down the shitter. Much of Idiocracy is becoming reality...its scary

5BrothersFabrication said:
How I feel about our choices-

Don't care, gonna write him in.

This guy is awesome.
:JRich:

molaugh Rick Flair has my vote! I want to find the owner of that car and high five them...after I buy them a beer of course. :dblthumb:

I just went back and fast forwarded thru the debate again to watch the so called hand signals Hillary was using, and that has to be true, everytime she had a scripted come back or rebutle she would scratch her face and look directly at the moderator. I also seen something today where they are saying that she received a copy of the questions a week early.

1eed534869f2259c83c6018b1b56692d.jpg