• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Trump for prez?

I'm a little behind but just saw him calling Anderson out, holy crap that took some balls

fe273fd5888ed89e078078ccfeefc185.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Because they told her and Obama to go **** yourselfs. We will take care of Isis's for the you because you cant

When he stands there holding his mic waiting his turn, he looks like a pit bull at the end of a chain wanting the mail mans ass!!

Who do you think won??? Mark my words!!!! Anderson Cooper insisted Trump answer the question "have you ever done of those things you talked about on the hot mic"? That will come back to bite him in a bad way!

Re:

"Cause you'd be in jail" had me rolling

I think trump did fairly well. Definitely hit some nerves with the liberal crowd by the tweets and crap i saw being posted by some of the clinton administration. Kept cool throughout the shenanigans.

But really these debates are a joke. No questions get answered by either side of the fence. The folks asking questions seem to favor one side for the most part.

I think trump may have shot himself in the foot with some things he "Said" 11 years ago but it was just talk. But he still gets my vote, only snowballs chance in hell we have. Don't agree with him on everything but still nothing other than talk has been proven.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Yes, I told my wife the same thing, he was setting him up for another video to come out.

I can't understand why she talked so much about Russia, from what I have seen lately about them USA couldn't handle that kind of war with the way our current Pres. has our military hog tied. I thought trump done great keeping his composer and not letting all the truth come out about the Clintons.