• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Trump for prez?

Re: Re: Trump for prez?

muddinmetal said:
So sin is relative? If someone next door murders someone you don't know, that has NOTHING to do with you either... But you have a right to dislike it and want it away from you
Taking someone's life is entirely different than a consensual relationship between 2 adults. This is a free country where you have the right to do what you want as long as you don't take someone else's rights to life, liberty or their pursuit of happiness.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

onepieceatatime said:
Taking someone's life is entirely different than a consensual relationship between 2 adults. This is a free country where you have the right to do what you want as long as you don't take someone else's rights to life, liberty or their pursuit of happiness.

The lord says thinking about humping other women who are married is on par with murder or not respecting you parents, or working on Sundays... I just find it an interesting discussion.

So if somebody wanted to die for no physical reason and asked someone else to kill them that would be a decision between two consenting adults as well. How about that?

muddinmetal said:
So sin is relative? If someone next door murders someone you don't know, that has NOTHING to do with you either... But you have a right to dislike it and want it away from you

Comparing murder to being gay is even dumber than the other guys post.

muddinmetal said:
The lord says thinking about humping other women who are married is on par with murder or not respecting you parents, or working on Sundays... I just find it an interesting discussion.

So if somebody wanted to die for no physical reason and asked someone else to kill them that would be a decision between two consenting adults as well. How about that?

On one side I get you. But.

Serious question. Would you rather find out your (insert close family member), in a fit of rage/lapse of judgement, murdered someone for no legal reason, or had intercorse with someone of the same sex?

ibrokeit said:

Serious question. Would you rather find out your (insert close family member), in a fit of rage/lapse of judgement, murdered someone for no legal reason, or had intercorse with someone of the same sex?

Let's go further. I understand all sin is the same in Gods eyes, but for you personally, would you rather find out that your significant other LUSTED over another man, or murdered someone?

Given the campaign that was run by our winner. . . . . I'm about to order my black box from northwest fab before there is 300% tariff

bbone said:
Thats just dumb. What someone else does with the partner, in their bedroom, in their own house has NOTHING to do with you.
Yup! Nothing screams stereotypical southern redneck like being offended by gay rights.

ibrokeit said:

Murder all the way. I can make sense of that, I can't make sense of dudes blowin' dudes

ibrokeit said:
Let's go further. I understand all sin is the same in Gods eyes, but for you personally, would you rather find out that your significant other LUSTED over another man, or murdered someone?

I don't know man, my ego is pretty big lol.

We as humans, especially in today's culture have so much exposure to temptation we rationalize it all as ok and just part of being human. NO ONE will ever be perfect in God's eyes, so it is all kind of pointless, all we can do is choose our path in life and ask for forgiveness if we feel the need

LightBnDr said:
Given the campaign that was run by our winner. . . . . I'm about to order my black box from northwest fab before there is 300% tariff
That's one of the things that really scares me. Harbor Freight tools will rise to Craftsman prices, Craftsman will rise to snap-on prices and Snap-on will be even more expensive if that's possible.

One great thing is that this election has people THINKING again. Thinking of what we were founded on, what it wrong, where we are heading, where we want to be. The answers are different for us all, but intelligently thinking can not be a bad thing :****:

muddinmetal said:
One great thing is that this election has people THINKING again. Thinking of what we were founded on, what it wrong, where we are heading, where we want to be. The answers are different for us all, but intelligently thinking can not be a bad thing :****:

There hasn't been much of that going on in the last 8 year's well said

ibrokeit said:

We've all got a highlight reel we go to sometimes..... Does it make me a terrible person to lust after someone else while having premarital sex?

Sins sin, but as stated earlier, murder and two guys blowing each other are apples and oranges. Do I agree with gay marriage, no, but i have two friends that are lesbian that i'd consider close friends do i hate them no, do i agree with it, no, but they are close as family to me.

LightBnDr said:

Is Canada money worth 300% less than USD?

A tariff that equalizes the $ value so we're on a fair playing field is what he's pushing for...

Manufacturers being able to exploit the lax (or non existent) labor and environmental laws in another country, plus fractional currency value compared to the USD is an issue that REQUIRES tariffs to level the playing field...

How the **** did we get from legislation to sin? We were talking about OUTLAWING private behavior that doesn't infringe on others. You then brought up MURDER, which is exactly the opposite from a liberty standpoint, meaning you DID take away someone's right to life/liberty/pursuit of happiness.
The conversation moved to sin. I, as a believer in Christ, (yet so far from perfect I try not to speak too loudly and to not judge others,) may believe it is wrong/immoral/etc to be homosexual/abort/etc, but as an American, I believe we have teh best system to protect our right to worship as we please and do as we please as long as it doesn't infringe on others.
I also wonder why you are so vehemently homophobic. I get wierded out by flamers and just move away, but I have a friend who's brother in law is gay, and he's a nice dude that speaks politely and respectfully. I've not been made to feel uncomfortable in any way the 2 times I've been around him. I don't get it, but you do you, I'll do me.

Re:

Oh and what the real ****!

Sin is sin, yes.

But sin doesn't have a damn thing to do with LAWS of society.

All the gays and murderers may burn in hell together, but the gays being gay and doing gay things doesn't impede on anyone else's rights.

Murderers are taking away ALL rights of the person they murder.

Government and laws are supposed to exist to protect citizen's rights, not punish victimless immoralities

Common sense.

Re:

TBItoy said:
Oh and what the real ****!

Sin is sin, yes.

But sin doesn't have a damn thing to do with LAWS of society.

All the gays and murderers may burn in hell together, but the gays being gay and doing gay things doesn't impede on anyone else's rights.

Murderers are taking away ALL rights of the person they murder.

Government and laws are supposed to exist to protect citizen's rights, not punish victimless immoralities

Common sense.

Very well said

TBItoy said:
Is Canada money worth 300% less than USD?

A tariff that equalizes the $ value so we're on a fair playing field is what he's pushing for...

Manufacturers being able to exploit the lax (or non existent) labor and environmental laws in another country, plus fractional currency value compared to the USD is an issue that REQUIRES tariffs to level the playing field...
It was a joke goober