• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Trump for prez?

Dam, sorry Hillary lost for a few of ya. I didn't say anything about taking anyone's rights away. They can do whatever they feel like inside the closet. thumb.gif

Re:

****. ....120 towards half off Pitbulls. If I had CPT Murrah done with my boys cage and drivertain swap, this would be a no brainer.

And back to 72 days left of the dipshit we call president now. Who thinks presidential pardon before Trump gets a chance to grab her by the *****?

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

I am for Trump if that was directed at me. I am not gay either. My take home is just "what does it matter what someone does in their own bedroom sexually?"

Look up the documentary Death By China.. It will really put the situation we are in into perspective. It should really be aired on prime time TV so some people may finally GET IT. Its going to tell you what We already know but, it puts real world numbers out there for you to see. I think it will make you appreciate what Trump is wanting to do more if you have doubts. It was on Netflix about a month ago. May still be there.

Re: Re: Trump for prez?

LightBnDr said:
It was a joke goober
Ha ha I'm being reactionary I guess.

Amazing at the people that actually think Trump is going to tank the economy and make cross border trade impossible.

bbone said:
I am for Trump if that was directed at me. I am not gay either. My take home is just "what does it matter what someone does in their own bedroom sexually?"
[/quote

I couldn't agree with you more. What they do at home that doesn't harm an other person it there business. My comment this morning just seemed to rub everyone wrong. I don't want to be around it. Don't want my daughter around it either. Seems like only one person found the humor in the comment.

3c132541610702b0d8002ba740b20cd3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

TBItoy said:
Ha ha I'm being reactionary I guess.

Amazing at the people that actually think Trump is going to tank the economy and make cross border trade impossible.
I don't think trump will get credit for it, though blamed, but I think it's among other things that ARE going to happen. There's nothing he can do to stop it either

Even he has warned about it during his campaign. Yet conveniently he was ignored

So anyway, my black box is being built long before we get to that. Lol

I have a select few trails to be conquered before that time comes

I have posted it a few times, maybe even on this thread, that I think we are in for a Nother big downturn. This is all falsely inflated bubble that residential construction is riding, lots of other industries are in the toilet and have been for quite a while. There are fewer people in the workforce percentagewise today then there were 38 years ago is one stat that I read.
When the **** hits the fan next summer he will get all of the blame for it even though it is a big pile of **** that has been building for several years under Barry. I hope he tries to get a strategy to move forward instead of just printing more money and falsely fixing rates and other ****.

blacksheep10 said:
I have posted it a few times, maybe even on this thread, that I think we are in for a Nother big downturn. This is all falsely inflated bubble that residential construction is riding, lots of other industries are in the toilet and have been for quite a while. There are fewer people in the workforce percentagewise today then there were 38 years ago is one stat that I read.
When the **** hits the fan next summer he will get all of the blame for it even though it is a big pile of **** that has been building for several years under Barry. I hope he tries to get a strategy to move forward instead of just printing more money and falsely fixing rates and other ****.

Noooo, now you know Barry didn't do anything but help the economy out of the mess he inherited from George Dubyah. molaugh That's what several believe anyways.

Re: Re: Trump for prez?

blacksheep10 said:
That's just what the Fed does, they help create bubbles and then when it busts they use it as an excuse as to why we need them.

"It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning."

Henry Ford

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

What's comical today, to me at least, is I shared some coffee pot talk a week or so ago. The content was laughable but then the old stereotype
"tin foil hat" comment was put out there.

What's funny is the white millennial is out protesting and even signing petitions. Something like 3 million signed so far attempting to over throw the electoral college vote. Lol

Disgusting, agreed. Though it's right up the alley of talk before ole Killary lost.

LightBnDr said:
What's comical today, to me at least, is I shared some coffee pot talk a week or so ago. The content was laughable but then the old stereotype
"tin foil hat" comment was put out there.

What's funny is the white millennial is out protesting and even signing petitions. Something like 3 million signed so far attempting to over throw the electoral college vote. Lol

Disgusting, agreed. Though it's right up the alley of talk before ole Killary lost.

2.9 million of them are probably illegals hahahahaha

Didn't take trump long to become a politician, ran on All kinda empty promises and has backed off most of them, so how is he so different from what he said he was gonna change

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's not in office yet, so what has he backed off if? He can't do anything right now but put his cabinet together, and I am liking his 100 day plan.Seems like he has his **** together so far, he's not hiring a bunch of yes men, he's putting together a team that will tell it like it is.

Exactly! putting out that he is going to lock killary up right now would be a bad idea. It would divide the country more than it is and i think it would push potus to pardoning her. He may say he is not going to pursue charges but he cant help what his attorney general does.

Also im more interested in his tax and economy stuff than going after politicans in his first 100 days.

Now he likes Hillary says she's a good person, immigration won't change, and he's starting to back peddle on Obama care and here's a link to his tax plan, will it work better for you ? http://www.npr.org/2016/11/13/501739277/who-benefits-from-donald-trumps-tax-plan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk