• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Trump for prez?

I know it's nice to hear someone saying the things that need to be said BUT trump would be a horrible president, he can't even run his own businesses without filing bankruptcy. And he's on his third marriage to a girl that looks half his age, what does that say about him and his decision making abilities.He is really just an attention whore. Just Wikipedia him and read up on him, that in itself should make you not want him.But I do wish an actual electable person would take on some of the stances he had taken and mean what they say.thst would be refreshing. People need to do a little research on a person before they go and support them

Elliott said:
I know it's nice to hear someone saying the things that need to be said BUT trump would be a horrible president, he can't even run his own businesses without filing bankruptcy. And he's on his third marriage to a girl that looks half his age, what does that say about him and his decision making abilities.He is really just an attention whore. Just Wikipedia him and read up on him, that in itself should make you not want him.But I do wish an actual electable person would take on some of the stances he had taken and mean what they say.thst would be refreshing. People need to do a little research on a person before they go and support them
because of his ability to get attention and because of America's inability to think outside of reality television and facebook, he will take all the focus off a good candidate that still didn't have a chance because the Rep party doesn't want a candidate that's good for America, they want somebody that keeps the money going the right places.

Re: Re: Trump for prez?

94xjsport94 said:
I liked him until I saw his comments about John Mccains experience as a POW. What a Douchenozzle.
You obviously didn't get what he was saying then and probably never will.

At least my take on it is, if McCain would have not been captured that day you would probably never heard his name associated with hero. As far as I know, he didn't help rescue wounded soldiers, didn't get shot down and fight his way out, etc. Those guys are in a different class I think. Pretty much anyone that risk their life for this country deserves a tremendous amount of respect. But there are different levels I believe.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Re: Re: Trump for prez?

onetoncrawler said:
You obviously didn't get what he was saying then and probably never will.

At least my take on it is, if McCain would have not been captured that day you would probably never heard his name associated with hero. As far as I know, he didn't help rescue wounded soldiers, didn't get shot down and fight his way out, etc. Those guys are in a different class I think. Pretty much anyone that risk their life for this country deserves a tremendous amount of respect. But there are different levels I believe.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Well stated!! My grandfather on my dads side was a Normandy beach survivor, and my grandfather on my moms side served in the South Pacific/Philippines during ww2. I have the utmost respect for my moms dad (who is still alive at 96 btw) but it is nothing compared to the service my dad's dad gave and his sacrifices (he died in 84). You can tell a real difference in the sacrifices made by the fact that my papaw that is still alive discusses and talks about the war while my papaw Holmann NEVER talked about it. EVER!!! He has tons of medals including a Purple Heart.

The fact that he was captured did not make a "hero" ,what made him a hero, was when given the chance to go home early on because of his father, he said no. Unless everyone goes I do not go. That show character. :****: and I like guys who didn't get deferments :gtfo:

My political .02 and probably not worth even that is Trump's money is going to get him there but will drop out to endorse someone else. My guess is Ted Cruz. He's one smart corporate attorney mofo. Trump is all about the publicity imo. :dunno:

I mean what do you really do at this point? The decay of our society makes it real tough to vote and or give any good candidate a shot at pullin us out of the **** heap.

I think all diehard Americans truly like what trump brings to the table. I think we all are scared of the attention he may draw away from a real qualified candidate.

Unfortunately Obama didn't create amnesty for just Mexicans, he gave an open door to 3 million+ Muslims as well. Who wouldn't vote for a republican or a conservative to save their own families.

It's a nasty game these days. I think trump doesnt stand a chance at being the nominee but dang, he has proven the ability to make money in the private sector which is where all of us Americans believe it should be made.

The true test to see if he is real is if he makes it to a debate stage and is dangerously close to a nomination, he will barely survive an assassination attempt. That's when you know he is for us and dangerous to the machine.

On a lighter note, I like the things he says and I like seeing him favored after he calls people out.

I tell you what he is really starting to resonate with me. I just love the fact he has shaken up the media and the republican party. The media has played a huge role in where we are today with their divisive news stories which seem like they want this country divided. We all need to take a stand together red, yellow black and white and restore some actual honesty and accountability to our country. I now honestly believe after to listening to HOURS of interviews he is actually the man to do it. I also like how he is saying how much huge political donations to a candidate skew their views and make them do things that aren't necessarily good for America. I believe he also needs to stress a little more that we are also getting terrorist into our country illegally, he has mentioned it but has been mainly stressing Mexico. I believe if he would stress other countries a little more he would gain a lot more of the latino vote.

If you have anytime read these articles, not sure how the media has been soo clueless as to why America is soo angry. Say what you want about the man, he speaks for most Americans and has shaken the Republican party and the media up and made them look at themselves BIG TIME by talking TRUTH!!
You would never hear a politician talk about the things he says yet folks from both parties agree with what he is saying. Career politicians don't have the guts to say it because they might lose a donation. The "SYSTEM" has been way too corrupt for too long. Both parties have been keeping folks down for too long and selling America piece by piece through campaign donations. The media is largely to blame also by putting out half truths, jaded sound bites instead of whats really going on. There are a lot of things in politics they just don't report on. Cops beat up and harass folks of all races but they only seem report it if it's a person of color, white people are on welfare too and abuse the system terribly but they only report mainly the inner city ghettos. WHY ARE THEY WORKING SOO HARD TO DIVIDE US AS A NATION? I believe it is so they can keep a boot on the back of all our necks! Sure there are bad apples out there but the majority of the people as a diverse nation are great people. Enough is enough, we all need to come together as a nation and tell the media, tell your politician, you're sick of them trying to divide us as a country we have real issues like ISIS and holding politicians accountable when they LIE to us to work on.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/07/28/angry-america-why-medias-failure-goes-beyond-trump-and-sanders/?intcmp=hplnws

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4379276879001/donald-trump-on-why-his-message-resonates-with-voters/?intcmp=hplnws#sp=show-clips

dwa2469 said:
The fact that he was captured did not make a "hero" ,what made him a hero, was when given the chance to go home early on because of his father, he said no. Unless everyone goes I do not go. That show character. :****: and I like guys who didn't get deferments :gtfo:

Anyone who serves is a hero ...

... PERIOD!

He said he was a hero and he misspoke and it was taken out of context. The fact of the matter is John McCain has done nothing for vets they are a third class citizen you cannot deny that. VA hospitals, VA taking away gun rights, long waiting periods to see a doctor etc..

He said himself he was going to take care of the vets like they should be taken care of and I believe him. So you would take one thing he said, that the press tried their damnedest to ruin him over and not vote for the guy? He also said he was going to build our military up big time, did you know our Navy is the smallest it has been since 1917? He understands we need to be POWERFUL militarily and that means more jobs for people. Even the folks from MSNBC are starting to like the guy, he is a middle man between Dems and Repubs, almost like a true American!

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/what-president-donald-trump-would-do-according-donald-trump

Pretty good article hear as well.

http://townhall.com/columnists/johnhawkins/2015/07/28/5-reasons-donald-trumps-run-at-the-presidency-is-good-for-the-republican-party-n2031147

I have listened to EVERY one of Trumps speeches along with several from other candidates, have you?

Also it is VERY important to vote especially this election. If you don't vote you're not doing your part as an American. It's time folks start paying a little more attention to politics and seeing how much corruption there is in our system; we are losing this country!

Jason I could not agree more. In the past 6 years I have tried very hard to understand whats happening and why. I have a long way to go in understanding how the government works. But I'm paying attention and learning.

I guess im not doing my part as an American then because I am not wasting my time on this go around. Until something is done about the electorial college, and we get some honest people to run there is really not any point.You might as well poll California and see who they want because that is who we will get no matter what.

Trump is brutally honest, you not being involved isn't helping our situation honestly It's a lot of what got us here today. Maybe you should write/ email/ call your congressman and explain your disapproval.

Batmobile Will said:
I don't even see how Hillary Clinton is even running as much as she has got caught lying and crap she pulled in Benghazi it should be funny that she would even try to run :dunno: not to mention her husband is a lot of the reasons we are in the shape we are in with the free trade agreement

The best chance we can hope for is that she gets the Democratic spot and Trump gets the Republican Spot. That is about the only way I see this working.