• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Trump for prez?

Elliott said:
I guess im not doing my part as an American then because I am not wasting my time on this go around. Until something is done about the electorial college, and we get some honest people to run there is really not any point.You might as well poll California and see who they want because that is who we will get no matter what.

You never have made much sense on here molaugh :****:

How does that not make sense, do you not know how many electoral votes California has, and do you not know how screwed up California is, hell you can't even buy a red gas can out there, they would rather have droughts every summer rather than build damns. And they are the ones basically deciding who gets in.
And Jd i guess I've hurt your " feelings" at some time on here, not sure what it was but sorry for having a different opinion than you i will try to do better, or maybe one of us should be open to other opinions but who knows.

Wait I do remember, was it that I do coil over springs different than what you were told to do, I bet that's what it was I do remember you not thinking that you liked my idea on it. To bad we weren't able to ride together so you could have gotten a chance to see my junk work in person you might have thought different

Elliott said:
How does that not make sense, do you not know how many electoral votes California has, and do you not know how screwed up California is, hell you can't even buy a red gas can out there, they would rather have droughts every summer rather than build damns. And they are the ones basically deciding who gets in.
And Jd i guess I've hurt your " feelings" at some time on here, not sure what it was but sorry for having a different opinion than you i will try to do better, or maybe one of us should be open to other opinions but who knows.

I'm just fawking with you. :dblthumb: As little effort as it takes to vote and as important as a new leader is right now, I just couldn't shrug it off and not vote. Even though I've wondered if our votes even matter anymore.

Elliott said:
Wait I do remember, was it that I do coil over springs different than what you were told to do, I bet that's what it was I do remember you not thinking that you liked my idea on it. To bad we weren't able to ride together so you could have gotten a chance to see my junk work in person you might have thought different

Easy now, don't go all Neal3000 on me! :wtflol:

Tn will almost surely vote the way I would anyways, I wasted three hours last time, that's 225$ I lost. I will be working this time.

FWIW, the primary is so much more important that the general for those who watch candidates and care. The same states are going to go red and blue in the same spots most of the time. I'm guilty as well. I vote Rep all the way down unless someone else has said something that makes more sense than the red candidate has.
Trump has a snowballs chance in hell with the whole Rep party against him. He is not for more status quo and is likely not entirely for sale (all businessmen are, price is just higher for him)

Yep, Trump is making some good calls. I just want some in there that's invested in the future of our country and not their own personal agendas like that ****ing piece of **** Obama (i hate that MF'r).

BPINAZ said:
Yep, Trump is making some good calls. I just want some in there that's invested in the future of our country and not their own personal agendas like that ****ing piece of **** Obama (i hate that MF'r).

I think 100% of the people on here will agree with you.

I just have certain criteria that has to be met, Trump has many check marks on my list, but also a few question marks. For instance, I don't want a politician in the White House. Check. I want someone strong as a mofo on border security. Check. 2nd Amendment? Maybe. Gays? Maybe. The halting of a slow but constant encroachment of an ever intrusive government? Who knows.

Did anyone watch the Republican debates last night? All I got to see was the highlights. Also, I noticed that Fox news misquoted Trump several times.

I watched the entire thing and I disagree. He was asked questions that were almost out of line. I do think if you give him more than a few minutes he can get you a better answer to the questions. Was he in his element maybe maybe not. He has some improving to do for sure. Ben's closing statement was awesome.

bad80cj said:
I watched the entire thing and I disagree. He was asked questions that were almost out of line. I do think if you give him more than a few minutes he can get you a better answer to the questions. Was he in his element maybe maybe not. He has some improving to do for sure. Ben's closing statement was awesome.

Trump was acting like a reality star. Yeah everyone(myself included) loves how he says what no one else is willing to say. I personally don't think he is a good option for our country. He is to wishy washy on lots of the underlying issues. When asked about Obamacare he made no sense talking about blurred lines, wanting every person in the country to get the same coverage. He later said in his closing statement he said he wants to repeal Obamacare. Jesse Ventura didn't work out either.