• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Trump for prez?

Re: Re: Trump for prez?

RebelRider said:
Apparently you only read bits and pieces of what he said.
Saying we won't pay for the wall is like expecting us not to bear the burden of paying extra money at McDonalds for a $15 minimum wage, even Mexico wrote a check or paid cash in advance for the wall they would just raise prices on anything coming into our country from theirs.
muddinmetal said:
I am ok with it
I'd rather we just quit paying Americans to sit on their ass and not work to the point that people from other countries have to come fill all those jobs. I'd also rather quit paying for the failed drug war that helps turn Mexico into a giant **** hole ran by cartels that they all want to run away from. It would also be alot less appealing if they quit taxing me to pay for any form of free service that they get. Fixing immigration the correct way will save us money, putting a band aid on a broken arm will just add to our 20 TRILLION dollar debt.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

onepieceatatime said:
Saying we won't pay for the wall is like expecting us not to bear the burden of paying extra money at McDonalds for a $15 minimum wage, even Mexico wrote a check or paid cash in advance for the wall they would just raise prices on anything coming into our country from theirs.I'd rather we just quit paying Americans to sit on their ass and not work to the point that people from other countries have to come fill all those jobs. I'd also rather quit paying for the failed drug war that helps turn Mexico into a giant **** hole ran by cartels that they all want to run away from. It would also be alot less appealing if they quit taxing me to pay for any form of free service that they get. Fixing immigration the correct way will save us money, putting a band aid on a broken arm will just add to our 20 TRILLION dollar debt.

And you may very well be correct. However, at this point neither of us know how it will play out. Trump says the wall is going up on our dime, BUT we will be reimbursed. Is that true? Maybe, maybe not. Time will tell.

TacomaJD said:
Looks like Mexico ain't payin' for no wall....you and me are.

Did any person of even moderate intelligence think that he literally meant Mexico would be cutting a check for the actual construction of the wall? ::)

The Gov sends 10s to 100s of millions of dollars to Mexico in "aid" every year... Cut some of that
Individuals transfer millions of $ "back home" to Mexico every year... Tax some of that

Looks like Mexico is paying for the wall...

Re:

I'm thinking planned parent hood a day funds to sanctuary city's that get cut will cover the wall. Money we waste anyways. Atleast well be able to see the wall our money built.

Though I agree we need a good rework on immigration, not necessarily a wall. Cut back our handouts to lazy Americans, as well as illegals.

Make citizenship easier, but lower our intake.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Winning. If the next 4 years are anything like the last 5 days, I feel confident that Trump will set the precedent for incoming politicians for the next few generations. Only time will tell.

I think we need to spend less money and get the deficit down not blow it on a mostly symbolic wall. I read today that border crossings are at a 40 year low, plus imo there are better more effective ways to protect the border, like drones and border patrol teams in ultra4 rigs

I wish that Bpinaz could truly freely share his experience and views on this topic. I know he has to be tight lipped.

To me the wall is very much like the keystone pipeline. It's exciting to think about, makes a ton of sense to most intelligent people, could potentially improve independence.

Yet if you understand at least a sliver about what's going on behind the scenes, you know there's almost no way it will ever happen. Not because we as Americans don't want it but because there are agreements and even FOREVER style contracts that our government has made without our input.

I'd be willing to make a bet that wall will never be built

The wall is a stupid waste of money and resources, they will go over or under it, he'll they dig tunnels now that go to people's houses in border towns so what's the sense

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LightBnDr said:
I wish that Bpinaz could truly freely share his experience and views on this topic. I know he has to be tight lipped.

To me the wall is very much like the keystone pipeline. It's exciting to think about, makes a ton of sense to most intelligent people, could potentially improve independence.

Yet if you understand at least a sliver about what's going on behind the scenes, you know there's almost no way it will ever happen. Not because we as Americans don't want it but because there are agreements and even FOREVER style contracts that our government has made without our input.

I'd be willing to make a bet that wall will never be built

Don't make me take your money too. I'll go build it if I need to.

The real question being ignored here is who in the hell is going to do the actual construction of said wall if we deport all the mexicans?

Re: Re: Trump for prez?

Neal3000 said:
The real question being ignored here is who in the hell is going to do the actual construction of said wall if we deport all the mexicans?
I heard he's gonna make them stand on their side of the wall to build it.

Neal3000 said:
Second immigration offence gets you six months at a work camp before being deported. :dblthumb:

d26868da601d407316923b14d06987c9.jpg

You know, you're probably right, if it does get built, we will probably pay for it one way or another. I seen where they showed the price on Corona and tequila would go up, but I don't drink that Mexican piss, so I don't care. But, if our taxes go up for this wall, I'll be fine with that, at least there will be something too show for it. GOD BLESS AMERICA. :drinkers:

easleycrawler said:
You know, you're probably right, if it does get built, we will probably pay for it one way or another. I seen where they showed the price on Corona and tequila going, but I don't drink that Mexican piss, so I don't care. But, if I taxes go up for this wall, I'll be fine with that, at least there will be something too show for it. GOD BLESS AMERICA. :drinkers:

You beat me to it. Corona is piss water, but I do drink Dos Equis pretty much exclusively. Although, I would make that sacrifice to keep the riff raff out.