• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

TSF Trip 9/18-9/21

War-Jeeper

Mailbox Killing War-Ho
A few of us are planning on hitting TSF September 18th-21st, i have never been there before and have wanted to make the trip for a long time!

Should have a group with just about every capability level from mild to wild so come down camp, hang out and wheel for the weekend!:awesomework::cool:

Fun place and been a few years for me. I wish I could but not looking good to even wheel this summer :mad:

Fun place and been a few years for me. I wish I could but not looking good to even wheel this summer :mad:
HA HA

Welcome to actual house ownership... with yard. Now you know how the rest of us feel :booo:

A few of us are planning on hitting TSF September 18th-21st, i have never been there before and have wanted to make the trip for a long time!

Should have a group with just about every capability level from mild to wild so come down camp, hang out and wheel for the weekend!

Hmmmm......

Well if things change let me know!! :awesomework: So far its myself, Jacob, and Jakob and the possibility of a few others as well

HA HA

Welcome to actual house ownership... with yard. Now you know how the rest of us feel :booo:

Hmmmm......

:cool: do it!!

not a weekend that works for ya??

We are going in a couple of weeks, hitting TSF after a few days at Oregon Dunes, I have only been once before and it was a blast.

I'm possibly in, we'll be in town but my Jeep might not be done. Sending Alan the other parts tomorrow and maybe if I can get the jeep back together the weekend before I can go!

heh wonder if boardbysled is doing anything the weekend of the 13th ;)

Worst case Emi will have her rig, and we have a new guy from Intel who might be interested as well, we need to show him some real wheelin'!

Everyone is welcome we will have rigs from very built to very mild as well

ok now i wouldnt roll in tell friday night thu. now are you guy camping in the parking lot or is there camp ground there? trying to figure out if i should take the motor home or just my pick up an throw a tint up. it be me an one other rig

ok now i wouldnt roll in tell friday night thu. now are you guy camping in the parking lot or is there camp ground there? trying to figure out if i should take the motor home or just my pick up an throw a tint up. it be me an one other rig

I personally have never been there so im not sure where we will be camping at yet, but i will be pulling my 44 foot trailer so it will be somewhere you can get your motorhome in and out of im sure!

No worries show up whenever you can we will be there from Thursday mid morning till sunday sometime :awesomework:

ok sounds good she be able to spot out a 44 foot trailer. i will be in a green linked 4runner an my buddys camo first gen