• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

TSL's or TSL's and boggers? what do u think?

kushKrawlin

I wanted to do a poll, but don't know how.. So here's my question.. For those of you that have had boggers and tsl's... What you think is the better Choice.. 4 TSL's or 2 tsl and 2 boggers.. Just curious. These fawkin run flats ain't gonna be changing tires again anytime soon. Sumbitch's dam near killed me... Ole cheap ass just shoulda got some inserts. Sheesh ... Thanks for Any advice fellas.

I just ordered two boggers and two tsls for the new buggy I'm building. Our new property has really fine dirt on top of all the rocks so I figured I'd give them a shot. My treps and my brothers reds didn't hook so great there.

I'm running the mullet combo myself. Stickies up front boggers in the back. I'm happy with how well it goes.

I ran tsl's front and back for years..they worked ok...i had to heat them them ALOT, but they worked fine (43 stickies now..no turning back they W O R K !)

I ran cut Boggers for years they did great in just dirt but really struggled and chunked terribly on rock, I went to tsls tire mullet on the front and used that combo for years and really got the best all round combo for our area of terrain. The Boggers in the front offered little lateral traction and didn't steer well, I then went to tsls at all four corners and they worked great but didn't dig like Boggers in dirt , I now run SX stickies and have everything in one package , I think the main thing to consider is your terrain you will be on majority of the time , a buddy of mine still shows up on Boggers and he can't climb anything we are but his local wheeling spot is sand and dirt and he rules the land ... If you don't wheel on rocks all the time I'd say Boggers ! If you do wheel rocks a lot of stay away from them

Re:

I have ran 38.5 tsl's all the way around and was happy with them, running 40 ltbs on all 4 now amd really like them aside from being so stiff. But my cousin runs 39.5 tsls on the front and cut boggers on the rear and they flat work for our terrain.

Most of the stuff we wheel you have to deal with mud and dirt hills for just a little bit of rock and the mullet combo works great for that

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Your questions should read cut tires or not? I ran cut 42 TSLs for years. They had half the tread cut out like a paddle tire and did incredibly well. My buddies always said I made it look easy. Then I ran cut 44 boggers for years. Once again I went places easily that others struggled. I just bought a rig with 43" stickies and I am taking them off to put on 44" cut boggers. Cut stickies would be best, but only if you have enough money to buy new ones every race. From the factory both tires are made for the street. Cut the if you are going to use them offroad and either will do great.