• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Ttcw 2009

Dirtball

1) So i just wanted to get a feel for how many of you that did the
Team Trophy Challenge this year were planning on doing it again in 2009.

2) How many that didnt are interested.

3) what suggestions do you have to help make it better

i can't promice we will use your suggestions but its nice to hear what you think
please keep them on the serious side but i'm sure some of you will not be able to resist spouting off...... thanks, Mark (Dirtball)

If the width restiction wasn't so :rb: I would have done it the last 5years! My old landrover wouldn't even pass the width restriction.

I'll be there again next year. Not sure if we will have the same team or even the same vehicles, but we'll have at least one team present. Trying to get a second one up and running. :)

As for things to do next year, bring a second tank of air for the paint ball gun. :p

I can't really complain about anything that went down. Some of the buckets were insane, but everyone was on the same playing field so it doesn't really matter. :D

Maybe not change the DNS for www.ttcw.org to get people to stop bothering you about getting the final results up? :p

Our team will be there again next year. Same people, same rigs. Now that we know how to use the GPS, it looks like we'll be taking 1st place from now on!!! :flipoff:

Our team will be there again next year. Same people, same rigs. Now that we know how to use the GPS, it looks like we'll be taking 1st place from now on!!! :flipoff:

Yea, because we all know you can't keep up with us on the day course. :flipoff:

I'll be there again next year. Not sure if we will have the same team or even the same vehicles, but we'll have at least one team present. Trying to get a second one up and running. :)

As for things to do next year, bring a second tank of air for the paint ball gun. :p

I can't really complain about anything that went down. Some of the buckets were insane, but everyone was on the same playing field so it doesn't really matter. :D

Maybe not change the DNS for www.ttcw.org to get people to stop bothering you about getting the final results up? :p

The paint ball gun malfunction wasn't because of the air, it was using the same paint balls from last year. Heard the paintball gun guy was a complete prick.:redneck:

i knew the width restriction would be the first thing brought up and i dont understand how it is :rb: . just because you dont fit the critiera dosent mean its :rb: . if you built a totaly safe, very fast race car and it didnt meet NASCARS rules you wouldnt be allowed to play on their course either. so lets leave the width thing out of this and concentrate on things we can make better. thanks

boy, looks like i need to start drinking at lunch, Yota. i dont understand what your trying to say...... LOL

Sorry I was rushing it because I was starting work. I would be interested if I can just stop working on it. RIght now I am installing a cage. Then after that I have more plans.

If i had a more reliable rig i would totally do it, maybe somebody will have me as there passanger/navigator next year

now you make more sence... thanks. if your interested check out the website so you dont do what one team did last year, they entered and then made mods until they didnt meet the qualifications any more...

Good idea War, this next year we will have a list or something for teams to check because we had a few teams have one member or rig drop out at the last minute and it would be nice to have somewhere you could find a replacement.

Good idea War, this next year we will have a list or something for teams to check because we had a few teams have one member or rig drop out at the last minute and it would be nice to have somewhere you could find a replacement.

That would be awesome! As i would like to participate one way or another next year:awesomework:

Hey, you can count me in. I plan on being there. :awesomework:

I had one or two suggestions, but can't remember what they are, so it must not have been important.

I think we'd be up for it again. Now we have a better idea what to expect, and wouldn't spend the first couple of hours getting oriented...