• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Tube Chassis D-Ring Mounts

Ken_00

These inserts were originally designed for our line of Rogue Chassis'. After many requests for the parts, they are now available to the public.

They are CNC machined from 2" Cold Rolled Steel to fit inside 1.75" x .120" wall tubing. They are designed to use a 7/8" D-Ring, sold seperately. The overall all length of the mount is 6". The backside has 3" of material to slide into the 1.75" diameter tube.

* All welding should be done by a certified welder *

DSC02052.jpg

DSC02044.jpg

DSC02042.jpg

DSC01519.jpg

$29.95 Each

Order Directly from our website
:

http://www.kore4x4customs.com/asccustompages/products.asp?categoryid=37

Ken you get many props for listening to the customer base on this product and then offering it up. GOOD JOB, WELL DONE!

How much do they weigh? 2lbs?

Additionally, your link above does not go through if you click on it. If you copy and paste in a browser it does. Maybe its my browser but I had trouble.

Thanks for the props man...Actually a lot of our products come from us making something custom & then people see it and want one. thumb.gif

They weigh in at about 3.5 lbs.

LINK FIXED

Im diggin those... I may go that route on the front of the thirty... might look kinda weird though Ill have to give it some thought.

Very cool product regardless thumb.gif

P said:
Im diggin those... I may go that route on the front of the thirty... might look kinda weird though Ill have to give it some thought.

Very cool product regardless thumb.gif

Thanks P

I'm sure they'd look sweet on the front of 'ol Dirty 30! :afro:

I'm outta here...13hrs. today!! ::)

Still moving quite a few of these & keeping a ton in-stock....We gotta use some for our chassis builds too you guys! Lol

New lower price ----- $29.95

Latest posts