• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tube help

302_buggy

Im broke and need tires but dont have the coin to drop just yet so here we go. Ive got some 8 bolt hmmv rims and with the magnesium run flats cut down with 40s. My front two tires go flat in a day and have cracks in the side wall when flat but decent tread so I wanna put tubes in them or do the poor boy inner bead locks but with 16.5s finding a low pro 16.5 is impossible. Help plz what tubes could I get

Sent from the middle of no where

Re: Re: Tube help

No rite now im tryin the tire in a tire method if it dont work ive got $12 in it and about an hr of work no big deal

Are you sure the o-ring between the wheel halves isnt to blame for the leak. On my 12 bolt h1 wheels I have had a few issues with thoe o-ring sliding out of the groove and getting pinched which causes anything from a slow leak to a huge gap that lets air out as fast as you can put it in.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

Rite now on one I have a valve core leakin so I just put a valve cap on and fixed that and got the tire with tube inside tire method rite now on one and the back two no bead lock just air but now that ive got time that thr big meats run is over im goin to do some more work on it all rug and tires