• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tube Suppliers

Cascade_Crawler

I'm in need of about 4 sticks of 1.5 .120wall DOM tubing. I have searched around on here and snort and haven't been lucky in finding anything. I know Everett doesn't stock it, so where is a good place to pickup some DOM that has a good price?

Check with KarlVP on here he is in the process of buying some tube and i think he found the best price and availability in auburn.

he asked to use my trailer to retrieve it but not sure exactly when.

LOL...hahahahahaha
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Catch my drift?

If you want 1.5 .120 dom pm me. You will never beat my price. Ordering thursday so get yer wallet out.

Last edited:
Hip said:
Check with KarlVP on here he is in the process of buying some tube and i think he found the best price and availability in auburn.

he asked to use my trailer to retrieve it but not sure exactly when.

I've yet to get a call back from them. But I am looking for 2"

Bunk said:
LOL...hahahahahaha
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Catch my drift?

If you want 1.5 .120 dom pm me. You will never beat my price. Ordering thursday so get yer wallet out.

PM'd, looking to get two sticks

2"?? WTF are you building? A monster truck?:D If all else fails call Specialty Metals Corp in Kent. They might not be cheap, but they seem to always have what I need in stock. Got my 1 3/4 DOM from Morse. Had to come from California, but they sent me 23 footers for the price of 20 footers:clappy: :clappy:

TB-F said:
2"?? WTF are you building? A monster truck?:D If all else fails call Specialty Metals Corp in Kent. They might not be cheap, but they seem to always have what I need in stock. Got my 1 3/4 DOM from Morse. Had to come from California, but they sent me 23 footers for the price of 20 footers:clappy: :clappy:

Nope, I'm building the cage for my TJ. First I want to do my fenders, then we can talk about a cage.

KarlVP said:
Nope, I'm building the cage for my TJ. First I want to do my fenders, then we can talk about a cage.

Dont ya' think 2" is a little big? it's all relative, I'm just askin.