• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

tubeing notchers??

i used a harbor freight special for some cage work and my chassis. it's pretty beat at this point. when i spend money on a nice one i'll probably go with the JD2 beast

I use my BridgePort and built a custom vise. If I were going to buy one it would be Mittler Bros.

I have a Notchmaster with the SWAG reach around arm and supershaft. It works pretty darn good and is probably the best bang for your buck. If your budget is big enough, the Mittler Bros. is the way to go.

rocfun said:
anybody had any experience with the Baileigh TN-250 notcher?

no but it is the only other notcher i would consider besides the beast. unless you have a mill, there is no replacement for being able to notch in bends, offset, etc.

I have the TN-250 and love it. Huge upgrade over the cheapie woodward fab one I had before it. Wish I had gotten it sooner. Will make almost any notch; there area few in the bend notches that it won't make if the notch faces a certain direction, but I bet it made 99% of the notches I needed.

I've used several and the Baileigh TN-250 notcher works the best by far. It's all we use at the shop now.

I have the beast. I'm pretty pleased with it so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the rouge versanotcher, every notch on dirty girl was done with it. Very happy with it, super versitle and adjustable.